Sordid Little Drama

🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲

        When Mal had heard that Harry Hook was living with Uma and Luna, a sudden rage of jealously flew through her.

         "That scandalous little bitch!", thought Mal

     Sure, she had Ben, and he was great, but Ben was a square compared to the ever exciting Harry. Ben would be king and have tremendous responsibilities, while Harry was free to adventures, and the fact that he was hotter than Hades didn't hurt at all.
       Evie had made a trip back to the isle, to bring Dizzy's brother Dazzy a care package from his sister. Mal decided to go with, hoping she'd see Harry. After delivering Dazzy his goodies, Evie and Mal decided to pay their good friend Carlos a visit. Ever since his mother had gotten sick, he had to leave Auradon to come back home to the isle to take care of her, and they hadn't seen him since the cotillion. 
       When Carlos opened up the door and saw Evie and Mal, he couldn't believe his friends had came to see him. "Carlos!", squealed Evie, rushing inside and hugging him. Mal did the same, then looked around Cruella DeVil's house. "How's your mom?", asked Evie, after they all sat down in the parlor. Carlos explained his mother's predicament, and Evie felt bad for him.
      Mal noticed a sick pair of gauntlets sporting Carlos's symbol. "Wicked gauntlets, Carlos!", said Mal. Evie saw them and wanted to die. "Omg! Totally wicked! Where'd you get these, Carlos?", she asked. "These are sick!" 
     Carlos smiled, fingering the soft leather gloves Luna had made for him. "I know, right! Luna made these for me!", said Carlos. Evie's face lit up in amazement, while Mal's cringed from the inside. "OMFG!", exclaimed Evie, grabbing the gauntlets from Carlos. "Luna made these! I have to see more!", exclaimed Evie, standing. "She's probably in the square! She has a table in the marketplace!", said Carlos, smiling at the thought of Luna.
    Mal noticed Carlos's face at the talk of Luna, and wondered what was happening. "Carlos, you're not seeing her again, are you?", asked Mal, confounded. Carlos looked at Mal, then said, "We're taking it slow!" Mal was hysterical. "Carlos! What about Jane? How could you trust that Luna Lily? She will only break your heart, Carlos!", exclaimed Mal.
     Evie didn't understand why Mal had gotten so upset, until she said, "She's with Harry, Carlos! He lives with her and Uma, and who knows what's going on between the three of them!' Carlos looked sad, then gave Mal a look.