Chapter15

Saxtons P.O.V ***Later that afternoon.****

"Jaxon you go to the council with my father, Find Ariel and bring her back"

"You idiot you think she will come back to you. After what you have done ?"My father growled at me.

Knocking at the door brought us all out of the tension and i watched as Jaxon ran to the door hoping that it was Ariel, i too hoped she had return. I needed to Apologize for what i have done. My father was Wrong she will come back to me, She has fallen in love with me of course she will come back. I am her mate after alL.

She will always come back.

Jaxon breathed uneasily as he opened the door and then a disappointed sigh escaped him before the door was pushed open and 2 council guards rushed in followed by a elder looking man which soon followed by Tyson and Pam this is just not going to end well.

"Where is she "Tyson growled,

"Oh god where is she ! Please tell us she is here"Pam cried.

"Ariel left here a day ago with those two men "My mother said pointing to the very staunch looking men.

"She escaped yesterday afternoon "

"What do you mean escaped! She is just a girl ! She has done nothing to the council. YOU were meant to call us if anything came up about her parents !!"Tyson growled.

"A group of men helped her escape. "

"Fucking Dunken. "Tyson growled.

"Wait why the hell would she want to escape."My father Argued the point to the elder looking man who then put his head low to the ground.

"Peter what aren't you telling us "Pam said stepping out of her mates arms and in front of the elder man called Peter.

" I don't know how to tell you this but Dunken and the rest of his men have been Executed I'm sorry."Growls erupted through everyone in the dining room and i watched as Kevin and Tom stood their Emotionless while my father and Tyson through things around the room.

"Oh my goddess, She's gone after them hasn't she ?"Pam said falling back into the chair. Her face paled and i watched as tears formed into her eyes.

"Do you have any idea who could have helped her escape?"

"Ariel's family has a countless amount of friends anyone could have helped her."Tyson said rubbing his wife's shoulders trying to get her to calm down.

"What about you two ?Do you know where she is going ? Or Why she would Run ??"

"We don't know where she is. "

"What did she say before she left ??

"She was going to end this once and for all." Laughter escaped my father who was now pouring himself a glass of scotch.

"Why would she run ?Pfft. Why do you think Peter? So she can kill the fuckers that killed her family and has ripped her life in two."

"She can't. Ariel's not a murder. She wouldn't just kill him in cold blood "I growled as i said it as my father was implying she was a monster.

"Well add a little heartbreak in their too. And Betrayal Then shes lost anyone shes ever loved . Think about it she's got nothing to lose. "My father said before he skulled the drink back.

"They will be brought to justice at a Trial"

"She will kill him before you reach them "My father laughed. "I say good on her. I'd be doing the same. At least someone's got off their ass and done something about their murder!"He snapped at Peter, who looked pissed off at what my dad had just said to him.

"That's not fair ! Rex! You knew i tried to save them ! We were too late! We had to get Ariel out ! She was always the first priority !'

"Bullshit! You could have ! If the fucking council listened to them! THEN THEY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE 'My Father growled at him.

"LET'S GET BACK ONTO THE TOPIC OF FINDING MY MATE"

"Erics with her !! They are at our old Territory"Tom yelled. Another small laugh escaped my father and his face looked stunned.

"Jesus christ, What a massacre that's going to be Pete! You'll actually be able to close a case. Cause between Ariel and Eric that's like putting a

litmatch and

together, Jesus. You won't even be able to identify the bodies."

Realisation hit me when i realised who Eric was, He was from the south eastern seaboard and ran things down there he was a very successful Alpha, had a big temper on him though and didn't like other Alphas which is why i am surprised why he has teamed up with Ariel.

"Oh and would you look at that Pete, They'll have his mates murder wrapped up for you. Then Ariel's parents murders and their conspirators all dead. Look at that saving us all money and time. Then we don't have to worry about them escaping prison either "

"You don't get it none of you do ! They are leading her into a trap !"Peter growled. My father's glass slipped out of his hand and smash against the floor, his eyes widened and soon did Tysons.

"Its a full moon" My father growled.

"Holly shit "Tyson said They both looked at each other and then to Peter who had also just put all the pieces together.

"She's going to go into fucking heat!!" Tyson growled and so did my father and hell so did i.

"LET'S GO "My father ordered.

"How do you know where she will be ?"

"Where no one's been looking for that fuckhead ! "

I was confused?I thought everyone looked everywhere.

"That fucken moron is still on her territory "