Chapter 14

Ariels P.O.V

"Hello Luna Ariel "A Elder man said to me, i nodded my head back to him and continued on walking behind the two men with Ruby firmly in my arms.

She was going to be the only thing i live for now. As soon as we get out of here we are going to skip the country and got to Hawaii or Canada. I have houses in both and protection lined up as soon as we get there.

My pack. When i find them i will move back but until then i don't want to be anywhere, where anyone can find me.

Continuing to walk behind the two men who were named thing 1 and 2. As they don't have names.

They don't really talk much a bit of small talk here and there but i think that was only to get me to stop thinking so hard and staring out the window. Or to give me a little bit of reality most likely.

"Are you going to tell me why i'm here ?"I asked Thing one who is the one who took my bag and Ruby.

"We are almost here "We walked up another big corridor and went past some men wearing the same uniform as the Things. We walked up to a big office where it read Chief. My heart began to pick up he was one of the elders of the council and was a big high ranky, I meet him once when i had to come here and testify against Henry, he was my case worker.

"Peter "

"Ariel"

"You have grown very beautiful"I nodded my head and looked down at Ruby who looked very enticed in taking in the new location we were in. Its like she was taking in all of the details.

"Can you tell me why i'm here ?"

"Maybe you should sit down. Its not going to be easy for you to hear this."

"Hear what ??"I said urgently.

"Ariel please." I took a seat on the small tub chair and placed Ruby on the ground and pulled out some of her toys for her to play with before i looked back at Peter for the Answers.

"How did he get out ?"

"He escaped through the vents.'

"Good on yah. You're meant to have the high security prison. Even better you could have just given him a silver bullet. Would have made everyone's life so much easier."

"I know Ariel and i'm sorry that didn't happen."It didn't look like it took much weight of his shoulders and he sighed and looked at the ceiling he looked like he was about to cry.

"Whats happened ?"

"Ariel i don't know how to tell you this" He said blunetly.

"Just spit out,"I said as my heart began to pick up. Please be nothing bad.

"We found Bodies Ariel"

"Whose ??"I said quietly.

"We need you to identify them"

I'm going to kill fucking Max. He wants to kill my people. I WIll fucking making his life not worth living. I'm going to make his death painful and horrible but first i'm going to kill his Son and Wife in front of him. i'm not better then them. But i don't care. I could do a lot worse if i wanted to but i'm not.

We walked down some stairs and Thing one and two came with us. One was holding onto Ruby while Two was holding on to the bag.

Morgue.

"Ariel please prepare yourself." I looked at him and he looked like he was about to cry, entering the morgue there were 6 body platforms i slowly walked over to the first one and i dropped to my knees.