Chapter 11

Briar's POV

I kissed Myles last night, I kissed him, on the lips, it wasn't a dream it was real, Oh this is bad, maybe he won't even remember, what am I saying of course he'll remember I'm his best friend that kissed him. Really Briar, really you just had to go after him, dammit this is bad, we have a performance today, as in I have to dance with Myles, this terrible. Mainly cause I don't know what his reaction to the kiss was cause I ran after it happened, but we have a duet it's gonna be so awkward. "Hey, sleepy head, get up, we have a show today" Victoria says coming out of the bathroom "Ughhh, don't remind me" I say as I drag myself out of bed.

At the show
Brittany's POV

So me and Trevor are about to go on and we just can't top Bryles duet, I mean they looked so in Love I don't know how they haven't figured out that they adore each other. As I step on stage with Trevor the crowd is screaming, as the music plays my body goes with the music and me and Trevor, me myself, I'd say that we looked fantastic but I can't be sure. When we're done with our duet we take a bow and walk off the stage the crowd still cheering, it's insane how much they care. I'm walking to go change into my cloth for Firefly and Trevor quickly stops me I'm very confused but then he says "I'm sorry, about yesterday" "Are you kidding, your still saying sorry" I say laughing a bit "Well Yea, I scared you, frightened you and I'm so sorry" I can't take this anymore Briar kissed Myles last night, Yea she told me, that's not the point. It's time for me to do something like that 'girl power all around' when I focus back on our conversation he's still apologizing, you know what just go for it. I did it I kissed him, he seemed so surprised but hey he didn't pull away, he kissed back after the kiss of course I ran to the dressing rooms trying to avoid any type of contact. "What did I just do" I tell myself "I don't know what did you do" someone from behind me answers "Aghhh" I shout "What the heck Briar, you scared me" I tell her. "Get used to it cause I've been getting sneaked on from behind, it's scary, man it's trippy" she says at the end pretending she's gonna cry. I laugh at her silliness, "So, what did you do" she asks me getting back on the topic "I pulled a Briar" I say using her name as a term for it "You pulled a What" she a ska Loudly and confused. "Oh what did you kiss your true love" she says obviously joking, I just give her that look, "OMG really, you kissed Trevor" she says so happily "Shhhhhh" I tell her "Awwwww, wait, why is it named after me" she says changing her facial expression from cute to offended.

On the tour bus
Myles' POV

I'm so angry, I've been trying to talk to Briar all day but it's like every time I get at least 5 feet close to her one of the girls pops up and gets in between us. I can't talk to her now cause Well she's surrounded by the girls I have to pick out the perfect timing. "Myles, I need some advice so bad bro" Trevor asks me "Sup man, what's happening" I ask "Well, Brittany, she kissed me out of nowhere and then she just, vanished she left, like she ran" he says so confused. As soon as I here that it's seems very familiar "Ha, you what's funny" I tell Trevor "What?" He says curiously "Briar did the same thing, except she just turned and went in her room" "Damn man, wait, do you think they set it up as a prank" he says and it sort of makes sense but it doesn't make sense at all. "Nah man, I don't Briar would ever do something like that, I mean I don't know for sure man, so no judgement" but he could be right.

Briar went to her 'room' and this is my opportunity to ask her what the kiss was all about. "Briar, we need to talk" I say and she comes out of her cubby "About what" she says so innocently and nice and I melt inside. "About the kiss, yesterday" I state "Wait, who kissed yesterday" she says she's obviously kidding, right "Briar, you kissed me remember" I ask "Ohhh, that I was probably just tired" she says like it's nothing "What do you mean probably" I ask "I mean I was probably so tired that I started sleep walking and I was dreaming of a very cute boy and I kissed you thinking you were him". "Ok not even you believe that excuse" I say getting irritated "Yea, it was a long shot, but it better than telling you I kissed you cause I wanted to" she says and just walks out of the room back to the lounge. Are you kidding me, how does she do that she makes me freeze with excitement and sadness and happiness, plus love. She just said she kissed me cause she wanted to, how am I suppose to react to that, it takes me 5 minutes to get myself back together. 5 minutes later I walk back into the lounge and Briar is just staring at me, when I look at her she gives me the cutest smile, and looks down and blushes, and goes back to her conversation with the girls, how can anyone be that cute it makes no sense. Ughhhh, I love her, I do I really do I'm not even afraid to say it out loud anymore, I mean as long as Briar isn't around to hear, but the real questions is does she love me back.

Thanks for reading please vote, comment and I hope y'all enjoyed.❤️❤️❤️❤️