Chapter 6

When he got to his room, the door was slightly ajar. When he opened it more and peaked inside, it was already occupied.

By all three of his other roommates.

The door squeaked as he opened it more, and all 3 pairs of eyes landed on him.

He walked in more, the door closing slightly again behind him, and looked at all three of them. He stood in front of the door with his hands clasped in front of him, his gaze going to the floor after meeting all of their eyes. He felt very intimated by them; they all radiated powerful energy, he knew they were Alphas and higher in power.

"Hi," he said softly.
"No way," one of them said.
"We're paired with him?" another asked.

"I didn't know that was who he was." said the last one.

Rowan stared a hole into the floor at that. What did he mean, him? Was there something wrong with him..?

Rowan turned and pulled the door open again, and tears stung his eyes. Was there something wrong with him?

He walked back out the living area and sat in a chair again. A majority of it was empty, as most students had went to their respective rooms to meet their roomates and get settled. The students that were left, paid almost no mind to him. He just stayed in his placed and watched the fire place. He didn't want to be a problem for his roomates, maybe he could ask for new ones? It shouldn't be that big of a problem, right? He just wanted to make sure he didn't upset or bother anyone.

A clock chimed, bringing Rowans attention back to the area surrounding him. He looked at the clock, it was 10 P.M. Time had flown by and he didn't even realize it.

'I should probably go back to the room..' Rowan thought to himself. He would have to go back to his roomates. Maybe they would be asleep? He could only hope for that, and he would wake up early in the morning to avoid them too, until he could get his rooming situation fixed.