Chapter 1

Rowan Bluesmith had just boarded the train that was taking him to his new school, and was looking from an empty compartment. After finding one near the end of the train, he sat quietly by himself. He didn't know anyone on the train. He didn't even know of the Supernatural world until two days ago, and he was still processing everything.

Rowan was a small boy. He had midnight black hair, bright green eyes, pale skin, and blood red lips. His body was thin and petite, his shoulders small and his waist narrow and slightly curvy. If people didn't know him, they would have thought him a girl. But then they saw his front and realized that he actually was a boy.

A small sigh passed his plump lips. He would never have guessed a world like this existed. But he's glad it does. That way, he wouldn't be stuck inside a house all day, with no one to talk to or play with. He wouldn't be lonely anymore.

His parents worked all the time. He was always home alone, save for the maids that kept the house clean and kept Rowan in order, and took care of him.

Rowan was barely even aware that anyone cared for, or even knew about him, until a letter had came in the mail stating his enrollment of the school, and the fact that his parents were forced to leave work and explain things to him. They never told him which Species they were though.

All they explained to him were the types of Species, the school, and what would happen when he turned 17, and how he would have "mates".

He had never been to a school with other students, as he had been homeschool his entire life so he would be advanced.

He didn't know what type of classes he would be taking at this school though, or who would be there, since he didn't exactly have friends. The school was far from where his home was though, him living in England, and the school being in Scotland.

Rowan just hoped that things at this school went well, and that he fit in decently.