Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!

Start from the beginning

She asked skeptically while still pissed about what happened in my room.

"Listen Yui, what I did was wrong. I'm a moron, I'm a fucked up moron, and I'm sorry, but you gotta believe me! This old geezer is bad news!"

I warned her, but Yui spun her head away from me refusing to listen to my warning.

"Yui please! Please listen! I'm sorry for what I did! I'm a fucked up moron, actually no. I'm not a moron, I'm an asshole! I know you think I'm a total dick to ya, but I don't hate you! I really don't! I really do care about you Yui!"

I honestly expressed my guilt from my previous actions, but Yui spun her head to me with a disbelief glare.

"Oh please! You're only saying that just to provoke me more!"

She rudely retorts me refusing to believe me.

"I'm not Yui! I ain't playing with ya! I'm asking you for your trust, I'm begging you to believe me because right now you're in danger!"

"And why should I believe you?!"

She asked disbelievingly with a harsh scowl.

"Oh for a love of fuck just forgive your brother so we can get rid of that bitch!"

Subaru snarled impatiently at her as Shu glance at him with obvious awareness.

"So you know she's coming too?"

He asked curiously as the old geezer chuckled slyly at us.

"How touching, a mortal begging for forgiveness to his own sister? How pitiful."

The old geezer scornfully remarked as Subaru and shoot resentful glares at he old ass bastard.

"Listen you old geezer, I don't know what the fuck do ya what with Yui, but you need to stay fuck away from her!"

I threatened him, but he let out a mocking laugh at me.

"And you believe that a mortal like you would intimidate me? You better be wise to watch your mouth you foolish boy."

He coldly mocked me, but I don't give a damn about his mockery and start talking spit at him.

"Yeah, yeah I get, you're Richter Sakamaki, a self proclaimed narcissistic wannabe who has some evil plan to take over the mansion along with your slutty ass lover right?"

I flat out spat him with Richter chuckled arrogantly and smirked.

"You're much more aware of your surroundings unlike that OTHER mortal."

He coldly remarked causing Yui to drop her jaw offend by his harsh criticism.

"Hey I have brain cells too and I'm a strong willed woman despite all the horrible things that I gone through especially my NASTY MEAN BROTHER MINE!"

She snarled while glaring at me.

"OH SAYS THE ONE WHO CAN'T EVEN DEFEND HERSELF OR ACCEPT MY APOLOGY THAT SHE CAN'T DEAL!"