Without warning he shoved himself into me, and I moaned out loudly in response.

"Fuck" I groaned as I looked at my pinned arms. It was an awkward position we were in and I didn't feel like I had balance but it felt too good to stop.

He continued to thrust into me, not letting me rock against him. He had decided he wanted to do all the work now. His free hand began to trail down my body, tickling the soft skin. He cupped one of my breasts and he closed his eyes in pleasure. It looked like it was all too much for him but he didn't stop. I didn't want him to stop.

"More" I moaned, growing confident. He growled in response but it didn't seem from pleasure. I looked down at him and realized his face was turned into an unhappy scowl. His hips, however, didn't stop shoving against me.

"Wha-what's wrong" I said in between deep moans. I could barely speak from the intense pleasure he was giving me down there.

Without saying anything, Penny got up, carrying me with him. I looked around, behind me, as I tried figuring out where he was taking me.

My eyes widened as I realized he was walking towards the balcony.

"What are you doing?" I asked with concern as he slid the glass door open. He walked outside into the cold air and my body instantly began to shake.

He didn't say anything as he sat me on the railing of the balcony. I looked down and realized we were pretty high up. I looked back at him with fear in my eyes but he didn't seem to care.

"You wanted more" he said with an evil smile but he still looked thoroughly upset. Derek had really
gotten to him, even after he was dead.

The cold metal against my bottom stung my bare skin. It was the middle of December and here I was outside in the snowy winter, getting railed by a clown on top of a rail. Ironic.

I grabbed tightly onto penny's arm in fear of falling. His hand reached at the back of my neck, holding me in place. I didn't feel completely safe, but I knew I wouldn't fall either. Both my hands grabbed onto the railing under me as Penny placed himself in between my legs. His grip on the back of my neck was tight, he was making sure I didn't fall.

He entered me slowly and I closed my eyes as moans slipped from my lips. He suddenly began to thrust harshly into me and I could feel my body moving back and forth from the harsh contact.

"Penny" I moaned as I felt him continue to pound into me. My body stopped shaking from the cold. My skin felt hot to the touch now.

Penny raised his free hand up to my face before inserting two of his fingers into my mouth. He pulled the bottom of my jaw down, causing my whole mouth to open. My jaw ached as he continued to play with my mouth.

Without warning, I began to suck onto his fingers and lightly bite down on them. Penny growled under the touch, he was enjoying it.

He shoved his fingers in my mouth a bit deeper and I fought back the urge to gag. I felt my drool began to pool around my lips. Penny removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue all while continuing to fuck me.

I felt his long tongue explore the inside of my mouth. I kissed back aggressively, heated in the moment. I was really glad nobody could see us from this angle. I didn't want to have to hear various concerned questions from neighbors. My moans became weak and raspy as I felt myself growing closer. I felt my body jolt back dangerously at every thrust. Penny's hand behind my neck was the only thing stopping me from falling over the rail and into sudden death. The danger from the whole situation only made me more aroused. The fact that I was depending my life on him with just the grip of his hand behind my neck was insane. My legs wrapped around him, trying to get him in deeper but I knew my body wouldn't be able to handle that.

My whole body felt as if it was on fire.

As I was nearing my climax, I decided to do something I hadn't done before.

I looked right into Penny's eyes as my orgasm took over my whole body. I bit my lip suppressing the loud moans that threatened to flood out. He looked back at me intensely. I didn't break eye contact with him throughout my whole orgasm and that was enough to send him over the edge. I bit my lip so hard as my body continued to ride it's high, I could taste blood. My moans slammed against the inside of my throat and they sounded like deep groans.

Penny growled ferociously as he climaxed. I felt him fill me up with his seed as growls slipped from his mouth shamelessly.

His grip on the back of my neck loosened and I gasped as I grabbed onto his arm. I looked down and immediately regretted it as I felt I could fall at any moment now. I looked back at Penny, signaling him to pull me off the rail and onto the safety of the balcony floor, but it seemed like he had another idea.

"Do you trust me?" He asked with a low and raspy voice, both of us calm now from our highs. I nodded my head slowly with wide eyes.

He then suddenly tilted my whole body back. More than half of my body was now dangling off the balcony rail, with only his hand grabbing at the back of my neck to stop me from falling. I looked up at him with confusion and fear but he didn't seem bothered. He then tilted his own body over mine as his face hovered above me. Both our bodies were now dangling over the railing with Penny's legs being the only thing holding us in place.

I looked deeply into his golden eyes, losing myself in them. The trance I was in was so strong, I had almost completely forgotten I was dangling in mid air. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist. His free hand made its way to my lips. He parted them slightly as he gave me a loving look.

It was a look he had never given me before.

His lips then crashed onto mine and we fell into a deep and passionate kiss. One of my hands wrapped around his neck while the other grasped at his amber hair. I felt my body erupt into warm butterflies at Penny's touch.

We broke the kiss as I softly gasped for air. He continued to stare into my eyes. His face was blank yet filled with many emotions. We were still dangling in the air but I didn't feel in danger anymore, completely dazed by the whole situation. I had also completely forgotten about the whole Derek situation itself.

Penny softly caressed my face, taking in all of my features as if it was his first time seeing me.

"Precious little thing" he said.

"My precious little thing" he repeated, whispering to himself.