"You're mine!" He snarled as he made his way towards me. His gloved hand wrapped itself around my throat, hoisting me up into the air, causing me to drop the box of pasta yet once again. Penny then slammed me against the wall and I whimpered at the sudden contact. I was dangling 2 feet in the air and penny's grip continued to tighten, making it difficult to breathe.

"Pe-Penny" I choked out as my hands desperately tried untangling his hand around my neck. This only made him tighten it even more, low growls coming from within him. His eyes were so orange, they started to become red.

"You're getting a little too comfortable" he said in a deep almost demonic voice.

"You seem to forget that you belong to me" he continued.

"And I'm going to remind you who you belong to" he growled. He then picked me up, still holding my neck and carried me to the bedroom. I felt myself fighting for air the whole way there. I could see stars forming in the corner of my eyes from the lack
of oxygen.

Once in the room, Penny slammed me onto the bed roughly making me scoot away instantly. The blood on his suit had now become somewhat dry but still moist to the touch. I looked at him with a scared and worried face.

"Maybe I should do the same to you" he snarled, showing his fangs. I fought back a scream as he lunged at me. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back harshly, forcing me to look at him.

"You're scaring me" I whispered shakily.

"That's the point" he laughed as he parted my legs with his knees. His eyes continued to bore into mine as he dug his hips into mine. I let out a small groan of pleasure, causing him to chuckle.

"So weak" he chuckled quietly.

Drool began to slide down onto my shirt, soaking it immediately. He looked down before wiping his mouth clean. With one swift movement he tore the shirt off my body. I could see my chest rise and fall from my rapid breathing. I looked back at him with averted eyes, his lips turned into a frown. He looked back down at my body and tore off my jeans as well, leaving me in my bralette and underwear only.

"Mine" he said before picking me up and placing me onto his chest. I looked down at him in shock at his sudden submissive behavior. He wanted me to pleasure him. To show my love for him. He wanted to make sure I was still his and what best way to do that than to make me do the work. His eyes were clouded with lust and that only caused me to yearn for him more. I lowered myself onto his crotch and began to grind against him. A low growl emerged from his lips and that signaled me that he was enjoying it.  I could see my thighs had became lightly stained with blood from his gloves. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind, trying to enjoy the moment we were sharing.

I slowly unbuttoned the bottom portion of his suit, setting him free. I looked back up at him and he nodded in approval for me to continue. I removed the rest of my clothing in front of him, slowly. He looked at me with an angry and pleasured face.

Choose an emotion Penny I thought to myself.

I gently placed myself above him before setting my hips down. I felt him enter me, stretching me out a bit in the process. He was abnormally big and I don't think my body would ever get used to that. I cried out in pain and pleasure as he continued to fill me. Once he was all in, I tilted my head back in bliss and began to rock my hips, creating a rhythm, but he immediately stopped me.

I looked down at him in confusion. My hands laid flatly on the bed on either side of him. He arched his hands back, grabbing both my wrists in the process. He lifted my hands and held them tightly in the air. My arms were stretched out directly in front of me, and directly above him. He had a tight grip on them but it was a bearable pressure.