Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....

Start from the beginning

"~fufu~ You don't have to be so violent Yuu-kun, I was only joking."

"Bullshit, I can tell the difference between a joke and a seriousness."

I bluntly stated as I finished grabbing my clothes, I looked down at hentai Baka one last time before I head out.

"Do me a favor and make sure you don't let the door hit ya Kay?"

I bluntly remarked as I left my room leaving Laito in my room.

Laito's POV:
Once Yuu-kun left, I got up from the floor and chuckled.

"This is going to be interesting after all...."

I smirked intriguingly as I teleported out of his room, I start to think getting know my Yuu-kun.

~fufu~ My savage Yuu-kun, you're such an interesting mortal, you will be mine my lovely sexy savage Yuu-kun.~

Yuu's POV:
While strolling down the hallway, I sighed annoyingly after I deal with that hentai Baka.

"Geez what is up with that Baka? He's so annoying."

I sighed as I found the bathroom, I opened the door to see that lazy blonde bum lying on the tub. I then sighed to see Blondie in there.

Great. Just. Great. I have a lazy vampire in the bathroom sleeping, great.

I thought sarcastically as I sighed once again.

Fuck it I'm going in anyway, I don't care if it's weird cuz I need to relax now.

I thought impatiently as I went inside the bathroom, I took my clothes off and walked to the tub where I carefully dipped my leg in without waking Shu up. However Shu noticed my presence unfortunately.

"Yuu?"

"Oh umm...h-hey Shu...."

I stated a bit awkwardly as he lifts his head up and sighed in obvious annoyance.

"Don't tell me you came here to seduce me right?"

He asked annoyingly as I looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"Bruh look at my face, do I look like a pervert just like that fedora wearing hentai Baka? No."

I bluntly remarked with Shu chuckling and rolled his blue eyes at me.

"So do you want to get close to me?"

He asked me with a slight smirk, but I rolled my eyes and slightly grinned at his playful remark.

"Like I would do that you perv."

I dryly stated while slightly smiling at him.

"Look at that, yes I can see you blushing.~"

Shu playfully teased me as I snickered at his playful yet flirty remark, Shu then sighed.

"I'm so tired...."

He sighed lazily as I tilt my head curiously at wondering about the mysterious background of the Sakamaki family.

"Sooo how were you guys related again? You guys don't seem to get along."