Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage

Start from the beginning

"Hey..Yuma...."

"Hm?"

I snapped back to reality when I turned to Azusa, he twiddled his fingers and smiled warmly.

"...You..were...right...about....Yuu....he is...really....interesting...."

He feebly stated while smiling warmly, I chuckled lightheartedly and stand up where I give Azusa a hand.

"Come on Azusa, Ruki's waiting for us."

"Mhm."

Azusa nods with a cute smile as he took my hand, I lift him up where both of us left the infirmary room where I smiled full of joy.

I hope we meet again Yuu....

***WARNING THIS IS GONNA BE VERY SEXY AND FLIRTY AYATO X YUU MOMENT SO GRABBED YOUR TISSUES AND A GALLON OF HOLY WATER AGAIN BECAUSE THIS SCENE IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A NOSEBLEED!!!***

Yuu's POV:
While me and Ayato are strolling in the hallway, me and Ayato chat about our days in school today until things got really weird when he asked this.....

"So you're hanging out with one of the Mukamis?"

He asked curiously as I respond with a slight smirk.

"You can say that."

I casually replied with Ayato stretching his arms and crossed his arms.

"Eh whateve, just asking."

He stated coolly, but I can tell he's hiding something so I asked him straight.

"You got someone to say redhead? Cuz I can tell you're hiding something."

I skeptically told him.

"And what if I told I don't?"

He asked bluntly.

"Bullshit, I know exactly what you're hiding and you better tell me straight redhead."

I impatiently urged him.

"Fine, fine, if it only gets you to shut up."

Ayato stated and sighed as he told me the truth.

"Be careful okay?"

He finally told me which I turned to him with a puzzled look.

"For what? My friends?"

I asked with a skeptical look.

"*sighs* Look oresama doesn't want you to screw things up if you keep hanging out with them more often."

Ayato honestly stated, but I knew who he's talking about and I don't give a damn.

"I can handle myself redhead, besides I already knew who they are anyway."

I bluntly explained with redhead smirking intriguingly at me.

"Heh that explains those bite marks on your neck and shoulders. You weren't try to drive those half vampires' hormones crazy right?"

He playfully teased.

"Pfft what?! That's a bunch of fat load of shit man!"

I chuckled at his sly remark as he lightly punched my in the arm with a grin.

"Hehe I'm just playing with ya, but goddam you look hot in that jacket."

He complimented me as I raised my brow and smirked roguishly at him.

"You really think so?"

I asked impishly crossing my arms at him with a saucy smirk as redhead wrap his arm waist and me closer, he smirks into my ear and whispered.

"I know so hottie.~"

He whispered titillatingly where I smirked devilishly as I spun to him, I wrap my arms around his neck smirking coyly at him.

"Whatever happened to calling me brunette redhead? Don't you have Yui to mess with?~"

I tantalized him while teasingly ruffling his red hair, redhead chuckled and brought my body closer to his where he lifted my leg and teasingly caressed my lower thigh.

"Pancake's only a meal to me, besides I rather hang out with a hot savage like you."

He cooed into my ear while teasingly caressing my lower thigh, I tilt my head playfully at him.

"Hmmmm should I?"

I slyly asked.

"You should."

He teasingly remarked as I chuckled and smirked sexily at him.

"What happens if I say no?"

I asked slyly with redhead smirking widely at me.

"Then oresama will make you."

Then redhead playfully nuzzles my neck where I giggled from redhead nuzzling me until SOMEONE killed the fucking moment.

"What's going on here? Hurry up or we leave you two behind."

Unfortunately pigeon face ruined the mood where redhead lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Geez you're such a buzzkill Reiji."

He rudely snorted.

"I am not a buzzkill, now both of you get in the limousine now."

He demanded as me and redhead walked with Reiji, I lightly nudged him and whispered.

"Don't worry about that redhead, he isn't just a buzzkill, he's a total pigeon Baka."

I slyly whispered with redhead snickering at my dry remark.

"Did you say something?"

Pigeon face asked sternly, but none of us were honest and lied to him.

"Nope."

I lied to him with a fake smile.

"Mhm not even the slightest Reiji."

Redhead agreed with a fake smile as pigeon face looks skeptical at first, but turns away from us. We then gazed each other with mischievous looks and snickered.

"Good one Hottie."

He whispered as I smirked slyly at him.

"Thanks redhead."

I replied with a mischievous smirk as we left school, this was the best day ever.....