Curiousity - Jimin

Mysterious. That was what he was becoming lately. Since he got promoted to a more higher position, he rarely spent time with me. Everyday, he would come home late at night and always spent his time with his phone. Sometimes, I would catch him smiling alone or trying to hide his laughter. He even warned me not to touch his phone or I would face the consequences.

The dinner I cooked him went untouched and cold...

Our anniversary and daily cuddles were forgotten...

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of the gate opening. I quickly went to the door to see Jimin coming back. He was early.

"Chimchim," I grinned happily.

'Chimchim' was the nickname I gave him when we first started dating. At first, he hated the name but I insisted calling him that and he finally gave in.

Jimin was not like this in the past. He was caring, affectionate, loved giving hugs and kisses and always being lovey dovey and clingy to me. But now, he became so distant.

My thoughts were cut off when Jimin pushed me harshly to the side. I gasped, trying to balance myself.

"You're blocking my way, and I'm tired as fuck. I have more important things to do than watching you daydreaming," he said harshly, feeling annoyed.

I frowned and shrugged it off, swallowing the lump in my throat as I entered our house.

-

This is it.

I thought as I heard the sound of the shower running. I had been planning to check his phone for awhile and now was the right time. Jimin had always taken a long shower so it was a good sign for me.

I quickly looked for his phone and unlocked it. The password was the same.

His mom's birthday

Not wanting to waste any time, I looked through the messages on his phone.

Mom.. Taehyung.. His brother... There is nothing suspi-- Seulgi..? Isn't that his secretary?

...

"So this is what he has been doing behind my back," I mumbled bitterly.

All this time, Jimin had always been lying to me. Having to finish paperwork...meetings and dinner with clients...they were all lies.

"What are you doing?" Jimin suddenly spoke, already coming out of the bathroom without me noticing. I turned and looked at him, not realising the tears that had run down my cheeks.

"Hey...why are you crying?" he asked in concern, slowly approaching me.

It was probably fake.

"Stop!" I shook my head. "Don'tㅡ Don't pretend as if you care about me when you don't!"

I said and tried calming myself down like I always did but my heart hurt so much, like someone just cut through it and sewed it back.

I shoved his phone at his face.

"I know everything now, Park Jimin! So this is why you were always ignoring me, avoiding me as if I was a plague? You were cheating on me all this time! I waited for you patiently every night, wondering where you were! I thought you were just mad at me and I blamed myself all the time!" I screamed. "Where are the promises you promised to fulfill? The vows you said at our wedding? Were they all lies? I also need affection, love and care from you like you gave her!" I shouted, not caring if the neighbours heard me or not. Jimin looked guilty and out of words. But I didn't care.

I took a deep breath..

"Jimin, I know I can't get pregnant, and I know I can't give you the family you've always wanted, but I'm still your wife," I sniffed and looked down.

"Honey... please don't cry.. it hurts me seeing you cry," he softly said, trying to come near me but I stopped him.

"Jimin...do you still love me?" I croaked out.

"Yes, yes I do," he cried.

"Then do me a favour," I finally looked at him.

"Let's get a divorce."

...

Sorry for the cliffhanger tho. I'm kinda out of ideas 😅