Chapter 19 - Panic Attacks Continued.

We were currently standing outside of the main dining hall doors, Cristiano and James holding my arms to try and stop me from shaking.

"What was that in there?" Zinedine said as he came out of the main dining hall.

"I'm so sorry Boss, Amelia was being extremely nasty to Saff who then had a panic attack.." Cristiano said concern as he looked at me. I couldn't control my shakiness and my tears, this is what anxiety feels like to me, like no matter how much I try to stop it, it just doesn't leave.

"Well as you can see she is still having a panic attack.." James added.

"Saffron? Would you like to go into a private room with your friends?" Zinedine calmly asked me so I wouldn't freak out anymore. I just nodded my head in agreement. "Go upstairs and it's the first door on the left. Call me if you need me, take care Saffron!" Zinedine said as he took my hand and smiled then walked back to host the dinner.

"Come on let's get you up stairs.." Cristiano said to me, I didn't reply, I was waiting to be alone upstairs with him and the others. He picked me up and carried me bridal style up the stairs.

Once we got up stairs into the guest bedroom everyone was shuffling about trying to think about how to help the situation. Cristiano sat down on the edge of the bed still holding me.

"Saffy, do you want anything? Like some water?" James asked I shook my head with a frown on my face and he frowned back.

"Saff would you like me to grab my sweatpants and a comfy top for you to change out of?" Jade asked me analysing the drink and food that got thrown on me by Amelia.

"If you could that would be great," Cristiano replied for me as I was still shaking.

"I'll walk out to the car with you Jade, you sure you don't need anything else Saffy?" Sergio asked me still concerned I shook my head at him and he sadly smiled at me then took jades hand to go and grab the clothes from his car.

"Saff do you want me to drive you back with Gareth?" James asked. I looked up at Cristiano.

"It's okay, I'll take her back," Cristiano said as if he knew what was going through my mind.

"You okay with that Saff?" Gareth asked me knowing my situation with Cristiano.

"Yeah.." I weakly said. Gareth and James nodded their head and came over and they both planted a kiss on top of my head.

"We will check in on you tomorrow okay?" James said to me. I smiled at him.

"See you in a bit, Cris update us please?" Gareth said as they then both walked out of the room just as Sergio and Jade walked back in with her travel bag.

"You're just in luck I brought my travel bag of clothes back from the cleaners!" Jade chuckled trying to lighten the mood but Sergio nudged her gently and pulled a face which said: Wtf you doing.

She pulled some joggers, a plain white t-shirt.

"Here, I thought that your heels would jazz up your outfit, comfy yet classy!" She winked at me.

"Would you ask Zinedine to come up please? I need to ask his a question," Cristiano asked Sergio.

"Of course!" Sergio replied. "Right, we will now be going, Saffy if you need us, just call us okay?" Sergio said as he came up to me and planted a kiss on my head like the other boys did.