Chapter 13 - You're family now.

This chapter contains bad language.

"Saffy, I'm so sorry for Amelia, she didn't mean it honest.." Cristiano said as he sat beside me on the grass. I could tell he was lying when he said she didn't mean it.

"Don't make up excuses for her. It's not fair I literally just got my confidence ripped to shreds." I said crying, and Cristiano hugged me but I resisted.

"Why won't you let me hug you?" He said sadly.

"Wouldn't want your girlfriend to get jealous now would we.." I said wiping my tears.

"She isn't like that." Cristiano said trying to defend her.

"Oh really? So that stunt she just pulled  in there was just a joke or for a laugh? It seemed pretty serious to me Cris." I firmly said.

"No Saffy I-" he replied but I soon interrupted him.

"No, you don't have to say anything it's fine, I better leave anyway, let me just get my bags." I said stubbornly as I got up.

"You don't have to go.." he said upset.

"I really do think it's for the best." I said huffing as I walked at a quick pace towards the house.

"I don't want you to go though.." Cristiano said trying to keep up with me as we finally got inside.

"Trust me, I reckon you'd have a better night without me here.." I said going back into the living room seeing a smirkin Amelia and three worried looking boys.

"Saff are you okay?" James asked.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Sergio said ready to get up.

"It's up to you guys, I just think it's best if I leave.." I said smiling holding back tears.

"Saffy-" Cristiano said as he put his hand on my arm.

"Yeah I think it's time for you to go, me and Cris wanted alone time anyway. So please could you get your looser self out of here." Amelia said flipping her hair.

"Wow classy.." I said in no shock what so ever.

"Sorry but who even are you? You're a literal nobody, you probably had no friends before-" Amelia replied.

"Amelia leave it.." Cristiano said urging her to drop it but she was having none of it.

"- all of this, I bet the boys are just your friend out of pity. You wouldn't be where you are right now if it wasn't for them, you'd still be Miss Nobody who works in the local Starbucks." Amelia harshly said which earned shocked gasps from everyone in the room. The room fell silent.

I don't know about you but at this moment I was ready to rip her bleached fake ass hair extensions out of her weave any second now.

"You're absolutely right. I was a nobody, In fact I am a nobody but at least I'll never be a stuck up bitch.." I said storming out of the house leaving a speechless Amelia. The boys followed me, well, everyone apart from Cristiano, as expected..

I just stood still in my tracks and turned back around and just hugged the boys all together and just cried my eyes out. Why am I letting my self get hurt by others so easily?

I ended up on the gravel of the front drive whilst they comforted me by hugs. The crying was making me so tired and exhausted I just wanted to sleep.

"It's okay Saff, we're here for you all of the way.." Gareth said calmly.

"I think she's exhausted, let's take her back to mine tonight, you lot can come too.." James said examining how tired my face had become after today's events.