. New Friends .

Greetings ducklings!!!!

I finally sat down and wrote the chapter for this!!! I hope ya'll like it!

So, this is dedicated to @BrattneyF !! For being such an amazing friend! Can't wait to actually see her face in person sometime soon!

~Brooklyn~

____________________

Holly~

So, it's Friday. Yay. I reached over, pressing the OFF button on my alarm clock before pushing myself up onto my elbows and blowing my bangs out of my eyes.

I was so excited for school yesterday.. what happened?

Oh, that's right.

My locker got covered with honey and feathers. People really seem to hate me there, but I still couldn't figure out what for. I mean, it's not like I did anything to them!

But, of course, some people are just that way and there's nothing you can do about it.

I got out of bed and began getting ready for the day, sliding on a jean skit and a long-sleeved, yellow and pink polkadot hoodie.

"Holly! Hurry up!" I heard Aunt Maxine call up the stairs.

"I'll be down in five!" And, with that, I rushed around my room and the bathroom, finishing everything I needed to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At School~

I ran up the steps and through the school doors just on time. A few seconds later, and I would have been late on my second day of school! That would not have been good...

"Holls!" Tamara called as she came up beside me, "Come on or we're gonna get detention!"

Her tight black curls were pulled up into a ponytail, with the exception of a few framing her face. She didn't look nearly as dressed up as she did yesterday. Instead of a nice pencil skirt and graphic Tee, she wore a pair of jeans and a baggy sweater. I'd have to say that it fit her personality way better than the other clothes did...

I followed along behind her as she led me to out first class. English. Saying I'm not excited would be a major lie. English is my absolute favorite!

As we entered, I scanned the room, my eyes landing on Alan and his girlfriend.

I waved slightly to get his attention. His baby blue eyes found mine and sparkled as he sent me one of those half-smiles that almost any girl would fall for. I somewhat returned it, managing only an awkwardly shy grin.

He chuckled lightly, his attention turning back to Celine. Alan didn't seem like he was really interested in what she was talking about, but he nodded and smiled anyway.

I looked down as I sat in my seat, not really wanting to think about those two right now.

The day dragged on slowly, lunch time being the only highlight of it.

Alan invited me to sit with him and his friends... don't get me wrong, of course I wanted to! But they didn't seem too fond of me, and I was going to sit with Tamara and her friends, so... I had to say no.

His happy expression faltered for a quick moment, "Okay. Well, maybe next week then."

I nodded slightly, "Next week."

Ignoring the puppy dog face he was giving me, I made my way to the table where Tamara was sitting. These people next to her... I would become friends with them. I mean, I had to!