We're Perfect (a Harry Potter imagine for @thislittlepotterhead)

In your minds eye, you could see your hands entwining with his. They fit together like they had done so forever. He gave your hand a squeeze, emitting a smile from you. You turned your head upwards to look at him.....

"Earth. To. Y/N. ARE YOU THERE?" Someone was repeatedly clapping in front of your face. It was your best friend, Iris.

You shook your head to clear the daydream away. It was so easy to fall into a daze during lunch.

"Sorry.... no I am certainly most not here. What do you think I'm supposed to do during school, stay awake?" You found reality frightening, so you slept as much as possible.

"Daydreaming about our dear friend Mr. Potter then?", asked Iris wickedly. She knew you too well. She raised an eyebrow questioningly.

You were about to retort back, when an arm was suddenly slung around your shoulders.

"Hey girls," said Harry. Your head began spinning. He never held your shoulders. Was he high or something? Iris seemed to be having the same thoughts, because you shared looks of fear.

"I was just wondering when our next mani-pedi date is, guys. No need to look like I walked in on a murder scene," whined Harry. His whine was the sexiest sound alive, to you at least. However, he couldn't know that.

Harry Potter was gay. Everyone knew that. It was common knowledge. He came out of the closet during second year. He dyed his robes pink and wore girly scarves. He loved going to spas and taking magazine quizzes. Despite the fact that he would never feel for you as more than a friend, there was something endearing about him that your heart could not let go.

"It's next Thursday, when we go to Hogsmeade, dumbass," answered Iris. "Honestly, when else would we go?"

"I don't know, maybe when everyone is sleeping? We could sneak to London."

Harry and Iris went on like this for a while, bickering and calling each other names. Finally, Harry got up to leave, having lost the argument.

"Oh, and Y/N," he whispered, "Meet me at the willow tree in ten minutes. I wanna talk...."

And then he was gone.

You gave Iris a wondering look, then tore off after Harry. Someone tried grabbing your arm, but you shook free and kept running.

Breathless, you reached the willow tree by the pond. The weather was beautiful. You closed your eyes to savor the sunlight briefly. It was as if nothing could be wrong.

Hands grabbed you from behind, startling you out of your reverie. The hands turned you around, facing you towards the short frame of Harry James Potter.

He pulled you into a bone-crushing hug. You attempted to reciprocate with the same amount of force, but it was literally impossible. For a Seeker, Harry had a LOT of muscles.

"I'm changing for you," he murmured in your ear. "I'm changing."

What change? Suddenly, you glanced down. His robes were..... black. Normal, school-assigned black. Gone was the pink. Did he mean that he wasn't gay?

Harry grabbed your hand and kissed it. Your heart pounded, and your breathing sped up.

He held your entwined hands up in triumph. They looked exactly like they did in your daydream.

"LISTEN UP!", Harry screamed. It was a Saturday, so naturally the whole school was outside. Everyone looked over, surprised to see the Chosen One, supposedly gay, holding hands with his best friend.

"I DECLARE THAT Y/N IS PERFECT, AND THAT I LOVE HER," Harry bellowed. "SHE IS MY ONE AND ONLY. SO I'M SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU FELLOWS OUT THERE, BUT I'M OFF THE MARKET."

He looked up at your hands, grinning crazily, like nothing could give him more joy. A few boys in the crowd of students let out joking groans, as if they were disappointed by Harry being taken.

Nothing could ruin this moment. So you decided to take a chance. You brought your face close to Harry's.

"I love you," you said softly.

Harry chuckled. "Y/N, I think I love you too."

The crowd was growing larger, and a continued chant grew louder.

"KISS, KISS, KISS"

So Harry drew his face closer, cupped your chin in his hands, and brushed your lips against his softly.

He smiled at your dazed expression.

"We're perfect, babe."

**********************************************

A/N

Well I hope everyone likes it

I'm sorry I haven't been active, I'm reallllllyyyyyyyy busy

Anyway, keep requesting guys

Also, comment your feelings about a crabbe and goyle fanfic

I'm writing one but idk if I should post it

I love you more than Ron loves food

-josieeeee