Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Nialls P.O.V

10:00 a.m.

"I thought she loved me!" I say while putting my eyes into my palms. "I thought so too." Harry said in a soft voice. *more sobs* "Hey I'm sorry. I know she had turned you down a lot of times, but I will help you through it!" He cheers. "I know man. I just wish she would realize how much I care and how Brian treats her like trash!" I say angrily. While wiping my tears I got up from sitting on my bed and walked out of my room.

I walked into the kitchen silently. Harry follows not making a word knowing I was to frustrated I talk. I got out a bowl, milk, and my favorite cereal lucky charms out of the cabinets. I asked Harry if he wanted some cereal but he blankly said 'no thanks' staring off into space. I shrugged and continued to make the food.

I finished then sad down at the table across from Harry. It was complete silence until a noise of banging hitting the floor from upstairs. We both got spooked then started jogging up the stairs. we crept down the hallway and noticed it was coming from Harry's room! He peaked in then stood strait up and looked at me. I have him a confused look then he opens the door to discover his dog Peanut jumping around playing with his toy. We rolled our eyes and went back down stairs.

----------------------------------------------

Is my first chapter good??

If you have any thoughts message me so I can fix it! :) hopefully I'll update soon!! I'll have another chapter in about a week.