"Who's there?" I demanded. Then a figure walked out of the shadows. It was huge. It was a creature made out of snakes.

"Lady Medusa orders me to do this." the figure whispered.

"Whose Medusa? Why is she ordering you to attack me?" I demanded as I blocked its first attack. Then something hit me in the back of the neck and I fell onto the ground and blacked out.

Luke's POV

"Asumi!" I yelled as I tramsformed into my human form. The cresture fled. I went to set her on my lap when I found a large syringe. "What the hell." I pulled out the needle and lifted her up. I ran back to Maka's apartment and when I got there I set Asumi leaned against the wall as I urgently knocked. Then I picked Asumi up again bridal style. Soul opened the door.

"What happened?" Soul demanded.

"We were met with I giant snake creature and the next thing I know she is passed out with a syringe with a leftover black substance in it." I explained.

"Come one bring her in." Soul said moving fro mthe door way. Maka rounded the corner.

"Asumi! Luke what happened?" Maka asked with concern.

"In our way home we were attacked by a giant snake creture and after one block she passed out because of a syringe to the back of her neck." I explained again.

"Come on we are taking her to Professer Stien's." Maka said as everyone else cmae into the room.

"What happened?" Kid demanded.

"We will tell you on the way to Professer Stien's." I said as Maka led us out the door.
**************************************
Time Skip to Stien's house.

"Bring her in." The screw headed guy whose name was Stien ordered after I told him wht hppened. We all walked in. "Set her on the couch." So I did. "So to you what did the black substance look like?"

"It almost looked like blood." I sighed with worry.

"Maka. Get your father. When I talked to him he said he had a meeting with Lord Death." Stien said with the same worry. "There is a mirror over there."

"Okay." Maka agreed going over to the mirror. I tuned what she was saying outbut I couls see her father. I looked at Asumi and held her hand.

"There is nothing we can do till she wakes up." Stien said in a pain filled voice. "Did the creture mention anything, Luke?"

"Yeah,it did it said, Lady Medusa orders me to do this." I sighed.

"No." Stien gasped.

"It can't be." Soul sighed.

"What is going on?" I demanded.

"Medusa is the school nurse." Maka explained.

"What would a school nurse have against my girlfriend?" I demanded.

"I don't know." I could tell Stien was lying but I'll confront him about it later but the words came out faster than I could think not to say them.

"I know you are lying Stien. Why would some one hurt my girlfriend?" I demanded once again.

"To get back at me. She was like a niece to me amd I care for Asumi very much." He rose his voice. He is still lying but I will drop it for now.

Asumi's POV

"What do you say Asumi? Will you embrace the madness?" The tiny red demon asked me.

"No I will not embrace the Madness." I said crossing my arms over my skin tight black dress.