Chapter 25

*Follow me on Twitter; @skidoostyles*

The songs for this chapter:

More Like Her - Miranda Lambert

When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus

Something Great - One Direction

I Don't Do Lonely Well - Jason Aldean

--------------------------------------

Camilla's POV

My alarm beeps repetitively for about two minutes before I groan and turn it off. What the hell is it going off for? It's really early and it's....Monday. Fuck. I have class. Quickly, I jump out of my bed and look over to see that Savanna is asleep and tucked away under my blankets. I guess she fell asleep in my room last night while we were watching movies.

I try my best to be quiet so I don't wake her up. See, the best part about college is that you don't have class five days a week like back in high school. You can kind of choose your schedule and your days. I have class on Monday's, Tuesday's, and Thursday's. The rest are off days. Sav's days are Tuesday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's.

Once I'm completely awake, that shitty feeling kicks back in. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, and most importantly, my heart hurts. Part of me wants to just take the day to myself and skip class but the other part tells me that sitting around here and moping won't help anything. I have more faith in the second part and decide to go.

My outfit choices are ranging anywhere from upscale classy to almost homeless looking. I go for an option in between and put on a pair of jeans, a tank top, and a cardigan along with a pair of flats. My motivation is low since I am still so broken feeling and because of that, I don't put on any makeup or straighten my hair. Grabbing a hair-tie, I pull my brunette locks up into a ponytail. Not a super tight one, just a relaxed looking one.

After I spray on some perfume I walk over into the kitchen to start the coffee maker and then go back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I notice that I'm almost out of toothpaste so I will have to go and buy some more after class. Once my teeth are nice and clean, I set the toothbrush back in the holder.

My coffee is done and I pour it into my reusable travel mug. Today will be the first time in a long time that I am actually going to be driving myself to school. My 'bodyguard' has been the one that took me ever since Harry forced me to have him with me, but I'm just going to assume that since we are done, so is my unwanted protection.

I have nothing against my guard, but I just don't think that I needed one. It was only a relationship that lasted a few months and I'm not anywhere as well known as Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. Harry just wanted me to be safe, which was sweet of him, but I doubt anyone would attack me or something.

Someone knocks on my door, distracting me from my thoughts and before I answer it, I run over to my room the grab my purse. "One minute!" I say to whoever is behind the door and after grabbing what I need, I go over and turn the knob. It's my bodyguard and I'm really quite surprised to see him standing there.

"Oh. Hi." The confusion in my voice is evident as I greet him and he chuckles.

"Morning, Camilla. Ready for class?" He asks and I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"Um...Harry and I broke up..." I inform him and once again, he chuckles at how confused I am.

"I know, I know. He called me late last night and told me. He said that even if you never see him again for the rest of your life, he still wants you to be kept safe. So, I'm here to stay."

Harry's POV

"Fuck!" I yell as I throw my bedside lamp at the wall. 

Regretful, angry, and completely broken are my range of emotions at the moment. I definitely regret what I did, I'm angry because she hates me, and I'm completely broken without her. It's been a little over 24 hours I think and as dramatic as it sounds, I feel lifeless. A voice in the back of my head always told me that Camilla and I were rushing things and I guess that annoying ass voice that I chose to ignore was right. We shouldn't have taken things so fast and started like a normal relationship would have.