Chapter 22

Harry's POV

"I'll call you soon and let you know once I find out more, alright?" Gemma says to me as we say our goodbyes to each other at this small diner. She received a call from her best friend's fiance during our meal and I guess her friend was in a bad accident. Gem has to leave immediately and head to the hospital, so here I sit, alone at my table until someone catches my eye.

It's Haley Auburn. She's not famous or anything. We met through mutual friends about two years ago and we hooked up a few times. I keep looking at her, watching as she walks to her table, but halfway there she see's me and gives me a smirk. I try to look away but she strides over to my table and takes a seat where Gemma was sitting before he takeoff.

"Well, hello there, Styles." She whispers in the tone of the voice that she always has when she talks to me; seductive.

She is really quite sexy, and at the time I thought she was a perfect shag, but now she is nothing compared to Camilla. I look at what she is wearing and it really doesn't make sense for this casual, tiny diner we are in. She is in a red, tight-fitting dress with a pair of gold sparkling heels. Her long brunette hair is curled and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Like what you see?" She smirks again and I roll my eyes.

"I don't understand why you're dressed like that in a place like this." I tell her and she laughs.

"I just came from a meeting." Haley informs me and all I do is give her a nod in response.

"So, you're quite the celebrity now, aren't ya? I see stuff about you and your band all the time on the celebrity gossip shows."

"Yeah, we're doing pretty good." I respond.

"You know, Harry, seeing you on my TV all the time...it makes me really miss how good you were with me." She leans towards me and whispers in my ear. I clear my throat at her words.

"I...I have a girlfriend." I manage to say and she, once again, smirks. 

"I know."

"Then why are you talking about the past?" I question.

"Because. I miss you thrusting into me as hard as your body could, I miss raking my fingers down your back, I miss us fucking each other senseless in the most random places. And I'm sure you miss my pretty little mouth around you, and I bet you miss hearing me scream your name as I come. You miss, don't you, Harry?" Her breath is hot against my neck and I become hard at her words.

She scoots her chair closer to me and slowly runs her hand up my thigh, stopping right at my dick. I look at her and she isn't even looking at me. Her attention is on my pants and I know exactly why.

"Look how hard you got for me, just at my simple words." Haley points out and I stand up.

"My car. Now." I demand and she smiles a giant smile.

I practically run to my car and she quickly follows behind me. She goes around to the passenger side while I hop in the driver's side, starting it up.

I begin to pull out of the parking lot and she leans over in her seat, grabbing at my zipper on my pants. I know I shouldn't be doing this and I know I should stop her, but for some foreign reason in me, I can't.

Before I know it, she has my pants pulled down a bit and has taken my length in her mouth. I grip the steering wheel tighter and she bobs her head up and down. I can't look down at her or else I know I will come undone, so I try my best to keep 100% of my attention on the road.

"You're so big, baby." She says between sucking me and I don't say anything back. I can feel myself getting there and I decide to pull over to the side of the road. Thank god I have tinted windows.

After about 30 seconds of us being stopped, I let out a load moan as I come in her mouth and she swallows what I have given her. She looks up at me as I zip my pants back up.

"What, nothing for me?" She asks and I finally give in and smile.

"Oh, just wait until we get to my place."

Camilla's POV

I am sitting in Louis and Eleanor's living room, crying my eyes out while they try to comfort me. Savanna is still in America and I needed someone to talk to, so Eleanor came next on my list.

"We are so sorry, love. I have no idea why he did this." El softly whispers and her arms wrap around me. I'm on the couch with my knees up to my chin.

"I keep calling him but the bastard won't answer his God damn phone!" Louis yells and I close my eyes for a few seconds. As soon as I got here and told them what happened, Louis became extremely pissed. Eleanor shed a few tears and has been trying her best to comfort me.

As soon as I could register in my brain what was happening in front of me just an hour ago, I got out of Harry's bed and bolted for the door. He was quick behind me and yelling apologies and some shit like that, but I didn't listen. I immediately got in my car and drove here.

"I...I don't understand. I thought he loved me like he said he did. And...and on our two month anniversary?!" I finally say and El hugs me tighter. Louis steps back in the living room and takes a seat on the other side of me.

"Well, the asshole won't answer his fucking phone," He sighs. "But I called Liam and told him to go track him down."

"I wish I knew why he cheated." I mumbled and Louis and El both gave me a sympathetic look. Her arms were still around me and Louis put his hand over mine.

We sit like this for a few minutes. The silence is nice and I take the time to clear my head. Harry cheated on me. I can either sit here and dwell on it, or I can take an early start on getting over him.

Part of me is saying one thing, the other part is saying another. My mind begins to weigh out my options and choose whatever one seems like the best option for right now, but I'm interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'll go see who it is." Louis tells us disappears towards the doorway.

Eleanor and I try and listen in on the conversation, but it's to hard to make anything out. We still try and eavesdrop, but are unfortunatly not successful in doing so.

After a few moments, we hear footsteps and a red-eyed, messy hair Harry is standing in front of us, looking straight at me. He opens his mouth to say something but I'm already on my feet and running to go lock myself in the bathroom down the hall.