11

Jennie pov

Next morning, i woke up on my bed and i felt my eyes hurting since i cry to sleep last night. When i saw that thing happened, as i start remembering it i feel crying again. Jisoo is still asleep, i look at her wondering if Victoria confess to her last night or is she the one who confess.

I don't want to think about it, it's just making my heart hurt even more. I lay back down on my bed, i don't feel want to go out today, maybe i should tell them that i'm sick.

knock knock
rosé and lisa open the door and walk in
"unnie why are you all still in bed? remember we gonna go out today?"
and Jisoo woke up by the noise.

"I don't feel like going out today, i think i'm sick." i said still on my bed.

"Jendueki are you okay?" Jisoo said with a worried face
why she even care?
"just dizzy" i said try not to show my pain.

"maybe i should stay at home with Jendueki"
"it's fine, you should go with them" i don't want her to stay because it keep on reminding me of last night but i also want her to stay. I don't like this what's wrong with me.

"in addition, i don't want to be an extra one with the lovey birds." Jisoo added

i turn my body around not facing them

"okay then, Jisoo unnie take care of jennie unnie, me and chae can go on a date!"

"let's go chipmunk" lisa said walking out with rose
"take care jenjen" rosé wave and disappear from the door.

"how do you feel jendueki?"
"just want some more sleep" i said still with my back facing Jisoo
"okay"

It's soon afternoon, i wake up from my bed walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Jendueki i've microwave the food that Ms Kim cooked for us, let's go eat"

i nodded as i walk out of the bathroom and heading downstair.

the whole time we eat i was quiet even though jisoo want to cheer me up talking to me i just gave her silent nodded. I really don't feel want to talk especially with her.

I want to know what happened last night but i don't have the courage to ask her, i want to know.
"did you enjoy last night?" i ask

"yeah! it was pretty fun"
looks like she's not going to talk about what exactly happened, is she going to hide away from me? from us?
"okay then, i'm going back to sleep"
"okay i'll clean up"

i actually stay in my bed thinking the whole time, what am i going to do? what can i do? tears start falling from my eyes, i feel like i can't live without Jisoo, i can't see her with other people. I just can't.

I didn't talk to her anymore today.

Looks like rose and lisa really enjoyed their time together today, they look very happy when they get back. I wish i could be like that with Jisoo.

Monday arrived, i don't feeling to go to school but i have to. i still didn't talk to her much.

Jisoo pov

Jennie said she will be fine going to school today, but i can tell she wasn't feeling that good. I feel like she is avoiding me, she don't talk to me much but i though she wasn't feeling good at first but now i think she avoiding me on purpose.

I really don't like this feeling, she is getting far away from me, what happen to you my jendueki.

i was on my way to my second period, as i saw Victoria walking towards me.
"wanna walk to the class together?"
i nodded

We found a sit in the class waiting for the teacher to come.
"Jisoo are you okay? you look very down"
"ah just thinking about something"
"wanna talk about it?" she said
i thought, why not
"i feel like Jennie is avoiding me, we weren't close this days"

"did you do anything wrong?"
"i've thought about it but i don't think so" i said with my hand holding my chin

"maybe i'll chat with her later" she said
"thx Victoria"
"it's fine"
we stopped talking when teacher came in and started our lesson for today.

A/n thx for every 'ting' as always
(reading, voting, commenting!)
❤️❤️