"How could you sleep like this and not guard me huh?" Irene complained but because she was dizzy she ended up lying on top of Seulgi and slept on Seulgi's chest but then woke up just seconds ago and tried to focus her visions while looking at Seulgi.

"Yah! Why are you sleeping here? Get out. Now" Irene complained with words more like mumbles as if she forgot that it's her who carried Seulgi to the bed.

"I don't want to. Go sleep at the couch for once" Seulgi unknowingly hissed because she's really drunk. She doesn't drink at all but was force just to stop Irene awhile back.

"What did you say? Huh? Huh?" Irene said while pinching and lightly slapping Seulgi's cheek. Seulgi tried to take Irene's hands off her face but failed to do so as she feels weak.

"Get off me! It's hot" Seulgi complained again trying to push Irene off her.

"Okay~ Okay~. Let me help you" Irene sat on top of Seulgi and pulled Seulgi's neck tie and coat off then unbuttoned 2 buttons of Seulgi's white longsleeves revealing Seulgi's collar.  She tried to lessen Seulgi's hot feeling but her eyes were unknowingly trapped on Seulgi.

"Yah! Who said you can be this beautiful and attractive huh? I'm the only one in this house who can be!" Irene said to Seulgi but Seulgi just answered her with a hum.

Irene stroke her hands on Seulgi's face from her eyes, nose , down to her lips then to her neck and collar bone.

"Yah~ Stop being sexy~" Irene whispered as she leans down to Seulgi but before she continues to lean closer to her collar bone she glances back to Seulgi and just find her sleeping cutely and before she knew it,  she was kissing Seulgi on the neck.

At first, Seulgi didn't flinch even a little not feeling what Irene was doing to her but then she was woken up by a pain she felt. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Irene sucking her collar area. She was too weak to act fast. She tried to form a word but before she could spill out a word, Irene went kissing her on the neck up to her lips. Seulgi was shocked but her head was still spinning and she still feels drunk to prevent Irene's every move. Irene's kiss started as simple pecks then a bit passionate. Seulgi didn't realize that she kissed Irene back and returned every passionate kiss she had given.

Irene's point of view

I woke up as the sunlight from the window hits me. I realize that I slept on the couch where my guard should be sleeping. I tried to sit up while holding my head due to headache from the hangover. 
"Damn! Did I just dream of that?!" I face palmed as I remembered my dream.

"But how did I end up here?" I asked to myself. I searched for my guard around the room but all I saw was the bed being nicely fixed and empty.

I got up and walked outside the room to the dining room. I sat at the table and asked the maid to give me some water. I leaned on the table feeling pain in my head then the a glass of water was placed in front of me on the table. I looked up before drinking and saw Seulgi.  She was still wearing the same thing last night with black apron on her. She was holding a tray on her hand. She looks cute wearing an apron. She placed some dishes and soup on the table.

"Did you cook all these? Why?" I asked.

"Yup. Eat up. It's for your hangover" Seulgi responded. She was already leaving the room but she stopped walking with her back facing me.

"By the way, thank you for carrying me last night" She said shyly while scratching her nape not looking at me.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the room. I'll take a bath" Seulgi said.

"Sit. Eat with me" I gestured her to sit, she stared at me but she surprisingly followed my command.

It made me smile that my robotic guard cook something for me, being thankful for my small gestures. Well' I never really helped anyone so I haven't received a thank you that often.

'Should I be helpful and caring often?' I thought to myself while smiling.

After eating, I went to the room the room to have a bath. The soup was really helpful for my hangover. My guard finished eating before me and went ahead to do her thins. As usual, I opened the door to my room but to my surprised I saw Seulgi in the middle of changing her clothes.

'Oh. She took her bath' I thought. I just closed the door quickly for other guards not to see her. She just looked at me and continued wearing her white longsleeves. I can't help but glances momentarily; she has petite but strong body.

I went to the bathroom to wash myself up after that I wore my clothes for the day. After exiting the bathroom, Seulgi approached me but this time she looks so shy and hesitant.

"What is it?" I asked her to help her spill what she needs to say.

"Uhmm.. I'm sorry about last night. I don't remember what happened but I hope I didn't do anything stupid and It will surely not happen again" Seulgi apologized.

"It's okay. It's me who made you drink so.. I'm sorry too" I responded shaking my head and because of that I was able to see a shy and cute Ms. Kang today, even the drunk Seulgi yesterday.

"But.. did something happened last night?" She suddenly asked.

"Hmm. I don't really remember much. Why do you ask?" I don't really remember much. I still don't remember why I ended up on the couch. Seulgi untied her neck tie and unbuttoned 2-3 buttons of her top.

"Because I got this. Did I bump into something last night?" Seulgi pointing at her collar area.

"And I ended up sleeping on your bed while you at the couch" she added.

My eyes widened as I saw red spots on her collar. Wait, more like a hickey! I immediately rushed to her and locked my eyes on the red spots examining if it's really a hickey.

'Omo! WAS THAT NOT A DREAM?!'

---END OF CHAPTER 6---

Hope you like it 😉