Chapter 16: Alexis & Jada

Yazz: Well here we are.

Micah: Who house is this daddy?

Yazz: Remember my friend I was just telling you about?

Micah: Yes but you didn't tell me her name or her daughter's name.

Yazz: *Laughs/Turns Off The Car Engine* Well let's get out of the car so unbuckle your seatbelt and let's go knock on the door unless you wanna do it?

Micah: oooooooooh I'll do it daddy I'll do it! *Unbuckles His Seatbelt/Opens The Car Door And Goes To The Front Door And Knocks On It*.

Yazz: *Opens The Car Door And Yells Out To Micah From The Car* You forgot to close the car door Micah!

Micah: *Turns Away From The Door Before Knocking On it* Sorry daddy *Turns Back Around And Knocks On The Front Door Softly*.

~~ The Door Opens ~~

Micah: Hi I'm Micah what's your name?

Jada: I'm Jada it's nice to meet you Micah.

Micah: Wow your cute.

Jada: *Giggles*.

Alexis: *Comes Towards The Door And See's Micah* Well hello little one what is your name?

Micah: I'm Micah your daughter is pretty.

Jada: Come on Micah let's go *Grabs Him By The Hand And Pulls Micah Inside Of The House And Goes Upstairs*.

Yazz: *Comes To The Door* Hey Alexis I see you've met my son Micah 😅.

Alexis: I see where he gets his charm from like father like son huh?

Yazz: Welp what can I say 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Alexis: Just make sure he doesn't use all of that charm on my daughter.

Yazz: Well it seems to me that they already like each other and no I don't mean that way their to young for that.

Alexis: Plus their only kids so I'll let it pass this time come in and close the door behind you and lock it *Walks Towards The Living Room And Sits Down On The Couch*.

Yazz: *Closes The Door/Locks It Then Proceeds Into The Living Room Sitting Next To Alexis On The Couch* So what you been up to?

Alexis: Nothing much just work and taking care of Jada and ya know living life basically.

Yazz: Me to it's good to see you again *Kisses Her Cheek*.

Alexis: *Looks At Him/Blushes* Really Yazz? What was that for?

Yazz: Come on I want some more from last night 😋😏💦.

Alexis: Boy we have kids in the house though *Laughs* Your crazy you know that.

Yazz: We can tell them to go outside come on now stop playing with me you know you want it.

Alexis: *Looks At Him Like He's Crazy* Still it's a no and I mean it Yazz seriously.

Yazz: You'll want me later.

Alexis: Whatever ok 🙄.

Yazz: Umhm 😏...but anyways what are we doing today I brought Micah over here so you can meet him for the first time.

Alexis: And yes he's a sweetheart.

Yazz: He gets that from his mother.

Alexis: Oh I see.