Chapter 5: The Academy: Sasuke

The gentle breeze of spring air gracefully dances in the air of the peaceful village of Konoha as the leaves of each tree syncs itself to the soft blowing of the wind, swaying softly as if dancing harmonically to the wind. A peaceful serene over the village. People rushing around to do their designated works, seniors chatting about olden times, ninjas jumping from roof to roof doing their respective missions, and tourists heading in and out of the beautiful village.

Echoes of laughter run throughout the village. As children training to become the best ninja they could be, run towards the academy as the school bell rings signaling that classes are about to start. One particular raven- haired boy with a duck-butt for a head  could be seen in the back corner of the classroom, when his homeroom teacher suddenly appeared, dropping a tied up dobe on the floor.  

"Now, as punishment, we will review the Transformation Jutsu once more!" 

Groans of annoyance echoed throughout the classroom 

"It's all that loser's fault!" 

"Why does he mess everything up?!" 

His classmates said in hushed whispers oblivious to the the raven and blonde who could clearly hear their harsh words

The raven gave the tied up boy a glance seeing his smile falter for a second only to come back as quickly it disappeared. The school day ended quickly, the raven learning nothing new. 

"Okay, don't forget to study, everyone! Remember that the Graduation Exam is tomorrow!" 

The students filed out the classroom, laughter and chatter filling the classroom, each going to their respective friend group. Sasuke silently walked out of the classroom, deciding to walk around instead of heading straight to his apartment. He glanced at the hokage monument seeing his blonde classmate cleaning the graffiti he painted on the sacred monument. 

'Tch, dobe

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

T-T 

This isn't my best chapter....I have severe writer's block now guys.... Could any of you give me ideas? I.need. help.                         School has been so stressful and they decided to give us saturday classes, from seven to three thirty. My brain cannot function properly anymore.... So to help me, any of you can suggest on how I'd continue this story... I have a plot and all, I just don't know how I'd slowly build up to it. So what do you guys wanna see in the next chapter?? This book won't have any pairings because I want to focus on the friendship on the three. Gosh I'm rambling