Chapter 10*

While I was frozen you could see the moon and the stars in the night.Everyone got scared because it was the middle of the day .So the teacher told one of her students to fetch my cousin Summerwind.And to stay away from me until he got here.

💚💛SUMMERWIND 💚💛
Me and Thunderwing were in class when a young colt ran in I could see the fear in his eyes he asked me to come quickly Thunderwing and the whole class came along I knew it was Moonstar as soon as I saw the moon and stars were out.So me and Thunderwing started flying super fast I geus he had the same thought as soon as we reached the doors everyone made way so I could pass the teacher was about to touch her .So I yelled Do not touch her.She stood away and I told her that you could get badly hurt if you do.Her eyes started glowing silver and the students started screaming relax this is normal it happens all the time just don't touch her and youl be fine.
Then auntie Twilight came I was so relieved because I had no idea what was going on.

❤❤TWILIGHT ❤❤
I rushed to the school to find my nieces eyes glowing silver I galloped up to her and told everyone to go outside my son and nephew staid they would not leave their cousins side when she might need them Summerwind told me not to touch her.So I levitate her to the castle.I could tell she was scared.

💜💙MOONSTAR💙💜

I saw my aunt come In and she levitate me to the castle.Everyone tried to get me to come back to reality but then Summerwind asked if he could try so he spoke my name and the silver faded from my eyes.He explained that we have a Celestial bond like our mothers used to have.Eveyone looked at me confused.
My aunt asked me what happened I just stood frozen and the next thing I knew all I saw was darkness and I fainted........