Alicia Clark

Imagine being Alicia's crush.

"Oh my god Alicia your crush is right there" Nick whispered/yelled to Alicia, she rolled her eyes and looked in your direction.

"Why dont you tell everyone Nick" She mumbled, she looked at you standing there with your friends, so beautiful, your leather jacket and ripped jeans make you look so badass and she loved it.

"You're gonna make that lip bleed" Ofelia said and Alicia glared at her letting her lip go.

"Ugh"

"SHE IS COMING HOLY FUCK" Mary yelled and Alicia hit her arm.

"Hey Clark" You greeted at her and she blushed.

"H-hi y/n" Great, Alicia thought, she was so damn nervous in your presence.

"You are so adorable when you stutter" You said and she bit her lip, you thought she was the hottest girl in the world. "Umm look me and my friends are watching movies this night in my house, do you wanna come?" You asked and her eyes widened, her heart beat increased 100x per hour. She just couldn't believe her crush is inviting her to her house!

"Oh- Um y-yes i would love to" Alicia said and you smiled.

"Perfect, well probably it would be the two of us... my friends sometimes ditch me" You said and winked. Lies lies, your friends aren't coming you just made up that excuse for invite her and have some time with her.

Alicia nodded and saw you walking away with your friends, she just smirked.

"The two of us" She replayed your words in her mind, that idea sounded amazing