Harry

Twenty Five

Harry was at home chilling in his room when he got a call from Zayn. So now they were at a deserted meadow. Their cars were the only thing separating them.

"Let me guess... You want to talk about Li Bear ?" Harry says using the nickname just to tease him.

Zayn rolls his eyes "I wouldn't call you for anyone else ."

"He didn't tell me anything about your relationship. Every time I brought your name up he switched the subject. " Harry shrugs. He never thought he would see the day Liam and Zayn would end.

"That's bad. Isn't it ?" Zayn says biting his nails in thought.

"I don't know what you expected, you cheated on him. I wouldn't want to communicate with a cheater either ."

Zayn scoffs. "Says the person that cheated on his girlfriend with her best friend ."

"She deserved it ."

"And what do you deserve ? I would watch my words if I were you. "

"Are you threatening me ?" Harry asks stepping closer to Zayn then leaning on his car.

"Not really. I'm just saying that someone like you shouldn't run their mouth so much. "

"Someone like me ? Don't down talk me when we are the same."

Zayn shakes his head. "I didn't cheat on Liam but you cheated on Stacey ."

"You're acting like I knew she still considered me as her boyfriend. Even after all the shit we've been through. "

"But you still fail to realize that you two never verbally broke up with each other. "

"Fuck off ! Stop acting like you didn't kiss Louis then suddenly wanted to hop on Liam's dick ."

"Who told you that ?" Zayn says in shock

"The question isn't who told me... It's who saw and when. "

"Someone else knows. " Zayn says in a whisper mentally shunning himself for being so careless with his actions.

Harry smirks. "You're right, you know ? We're two totally different people . I actually have feelings for Niall but what about you ? Did Liam's parents coincidentally see you two together or did you know they were coming ? Do you really have feelings for Liam or was this all apart of your plan to get back at someone who has a fucking girlfriend ?!"

Zayn opens his mouth to answer Harry only to get cut of by the sound of someone clapping. Harry and Zayn both face Liam and Niall who were standing a a few feet away from them.

"I guess we aren't as close as I thought we were. " Liam says to Harry.

"Liam, I was going to tell yo-"

"Save it Styles ! We're supposed to be not only brothers but best friends and you hide something like this from me ." Liam says in shock and disgust. "Nice knowing you, brother ."

"Liam !" Harry says trying to catch him before he drives off but he was to late.

Zayn had left right after Liam. Now it was just Harry and Niall standing in the meadow staring at each other both not knowing what to say.