"Why didn't you say anything?" He asks again.

I shrug and decide to keep it short. "There's nothing to say, Ben."

"I don't get it. No offense. Luella still doesn't seem like the type you'd go for. But if you're getting it -you know, getting it- I want to know about it. I want the whole freaking report."

"This, actually," I said. "This is why I didn't tell you. It's just not like that."

"Hey, boys," A hesitant voice makes our heads snap up to meet Kate's appearance and Luella's...nonappearance.

My eyes involuntarily search for the missing girl. "Where is she?"

Kate purses her lips and takes her seat in front of Ben's, next to Luella's empty one. "Luella decided to call it a night. She's on her way to the apartment, I don't know what- I couldn't stop her, she's-"

"What happened?" I'm positive something is just not right. "Did someone bug her? Is she sick? Fuck, I knew it was better for her to stay home. Is she okay?"

"Mate," Ben grips my arm and I realize I'm off my seat and he's looking up at me. "I'm sure she's fine."

"She's not fine, no." Kate murmurs, a frown creased between her brows and her blue eyes raise to glare at me. I'm so baffled that I can't form a coherent sentence. "If you hadn't popped up into her life, she would've been just fine!"

"What? I haven't done anything!" My lips are parted and my heart aches a little too much at her next words.

"If you're together with Poop whatshername, why would you go ahead and screw Luella over like that? You senseless bastard, I could kill you-"

"Guys, calm the fuck down. Let's not cause a ruckus in here, yeah?" Ben tries, but fails. I shrug off his hold on me and turn around, my feet carrying me to her table. Silver's table.

She's not too far away and she's definitely not alone. Sitting around the table are Sean, Maggie, Ken and Tim. The group.

"Poppy," I try to make my voice sound calm and posture steady, not giving away any signs of rage or anger, to say the least. She looks up, startled and glances around at everyone else's surprised reactions.

"Harry?" Even her voice is annoying.

"Harreh, my man! Wh-" Sean starts but shuts his mouth when I raise my hand up in a not-so-polite way to silence him.

"We need to talk," I direct to Poppy, sternly. "Now."

"Why? Is there something wrong, babe-"

"Don't," I grit my teeth, "fucking call me babe."

I think I hear someone gasp, another snicker, and the rest gape in silence. I don't recall ever talking like this to Poppy, or any girl for that matter, in front of anyone. I never needed to. Maybe that's what she needs.

"Listen, I don't care if I make a scene, alright? I will say what I want to say, wherever and whenever I want to."

"Harry? What's goin' on, mate?" Tim stands up, resting his hand on my shoulder. I stiffen, making him drop it back. Glaring at Poppy, I nod once.

"Why don't you tell them, Pop? Tell them whatever the fuck you told Luella!"

Poppy gulps visibly, her eyes sweeping all over the confused faces of the others. "Who's Luella?" Someone asks and I want to laugh. Luella is indescribable.

"Sir," I snap my head to the side, a waiter in sight looks concerned. "Is everything alright?"

Before I could open my mouth to reply, Ben is at my side and I can see Kate standing a few feet behind. He clasps me on my shoulder and says to the waiter, "Everything's swell. Sorry, we'll be leaving right away."