What A Day

*Jason's pov*

I woke up from a deep sleep, I felt horrible my head hurt and my back was killing me. I put a hand against my spine to feel out my back, only to have my finger run across 4 large gashes. It hurt like hell, and thats saying somthing considering the fact that I've been there.
I stood up from my bed and walked out of my room and to the steps. 'What the hell happened last night' I thought as I walked into the living room and sat down on my couch.
As far as I was concerned everything was gonna be normal now...... or so I thought.

*Michael's pov*

It was 4:00 in the morning, I was on my way back to camp crystal lake to check on the kid, he had been out for about 3 days now. I had a strong feeling he was dead on day 2 but he mumbles in his sleep, needless to say that I was sure he was alive.
I had just arrived at the cabins when I noticed something was different, the atmosphere was different or off I don't know how to explain it, but it was definitely different.
I walked up to the cabin I had left the kid in keeping my hand on the pocket my knife was in, my feet creaked as I walked onto the old wooden deck, it was a dead give away to my presence, not that I was trying to be stealthy.
I put my hand around the knob and opend the door and right away I could tell that something was different, I stepped into the house and headed straight for the stairs like I always did.
I had gotten to the almost the stop stair when I heard a creak that I knew wasn't made by me I froze.
I was about to glance behind me but befor I could an arm wrapped around my neck pulling me down and around to tose me down the steps.
It was nothing but instinct that made me reach out to grab somthing and what I fet was a shirt, me and whoever I grabbed went tumbling down the steps and at one point our heads were knocked togeather giving me a headache.
Finally we stoped at the bottom of the steps some how I landed on my hands and knees, a stroke of luck maybe.... well that luck didn't last long. I put my hand on my head and shook off the headache and when I looked down it was a bit blurry but I could make out the face of.. 'is that the kid?' I questioned my sight.
When my vision cleared it was apparent that yes it was the kid that I brought back here. Almost instantly the kid developed a deep blush on his face, I raised my eyebrows under my mask. 'um... what did I d-' "oh" I realized why he was blushing, the position we were in was rather embarrassing, for him mostly.
The kid was on his back with his legs spread out impressively wide might I add and to make matters worse there wasn't much room for us to move.

*Jason's pov*

'Oh my god, oh my god, Oh My God, OH MY GOD!!!' I thought frantically covering my face as my blush grew deeper. This was so embarrassing and its my fault witch makes it 10 times worse, and he was just staying there!
I was the first to do somthing I pushed up on my elbows and in doing so pushed the back a bit not all the way off though. I watched as he snapped out of his trance and put his hand on the wall to hold himself up.
This was getting ridiculous we were so close together that every time I moved at all it was grinding our lower bodies togeather and I was getting some uncontrollable and undesirable side effects. This made me shake and squirm around even more causing the man to slip and make the lips of his mask press against mine, like a kiss. I quickly punched him in the face as hard as I could, sending him flying off of me. As soon and he did I shot up and run up the steps slamming my door and locking it, I was beyond done for the day.

*Michael's pov*

It was a shock when I was punched, I was taken aback by the shear force behind it, not that it hurt much but the message was clear.
The door slamed loudly making me feel kinda hurt, but im not a child and its not like I cared much, so I stood up and left I had nothing more to do there.

I was almost home I was walking slower then normal and for a wile I wondered how long I'd been gone.
'A few days at most... give or take a few' I know I'd been sticking around tartitiry that wasn't mine but for some reason I had construction for that kid.. I can't explain it the emotion was like nothing ive ever had before and I hated it. My own thoughts aside I made it to my house and to my surprise all around it was caution tap and keep out signs. "What?" I said rather loud, I walked up onto my porch and saw a pice of paper taped to my door it read, -house is being tworn down due to public concerns and the overall safety of the surrounding area- I tore up the paper and threw it down befor kicking my door open. I walked inside only to find that all of the furniture was gone.
"Son of a bitch.." I growled and walked upstairs to my room, Only to be greeted with a broken bed frame the matrices was gone and the box spring was broken.
"Man this is just not my day.." I said with a sigh, after that and dragged anything I could lay on that was relatively comfortable and in one pice up to my room and made a pallet on the floor.
As I sat down I took off my shirt and mask laying them aside and settling down on the palate. I stared out the window into the stary night sky and sighed. "What a day.."

*Jasons pov*

I was huddled up in the corner of my room on my bed holding my legs. I was still blushing madly "I cant bleave that just happend" I grumbled and slamed the back of my head into the wall. My emotions were everywhere I 'I didn't like it but I did, I wanted to kill that basterd but I didn't, I didn't want to punch him but I did..' st this point I gave up and slid down onto my bed and kicked off my shoes I sighed and looked out my window at the moon. "What a day.."

Ok guys you have waited long enough Im sorry its so short but its kinda hard to write a full 2000 word storys for each chapter thinking of your beat or maby im just lazy (yeah I am) anyway I hope you all enjoyed. Also a little side note let me know what you would like to see in future chapters maybe I can figure out how to import it into the plot. [Until next]