31. Forever with you..

First of all thanks to everyone who voted for the last chapter. The target was completed within a day👏👏👏

Secondly, thanks for all the silent readers who aren't silent anymore 👏👏👏

Thirdly, I'm not going to make the story private due to some reasons which you'll get to know at the end of this chapter.

Okay so let's get into the chapter. Please ignore my mistakes and Happy reading 😊

Target: 160 votes
************************************
"It's getting darker outside. How can we sit here without light?", Sonakshi asked worriedly. "You are right, it may get colder too. We need something to keep us warm", Dev said thinking over something.

"Something like fire? But where do we get match sticks here!", she replied sadly caressing the little bunny. "Who needs fire when I'm here!", Dev said with a smirk and started inching towards her.

"What... What are you doing?", she shuddered seeing him approaching towards her. "I'm with you.. That too we are alone.. Then why do you need fire to keep yourself warm? Am I not enough for you Ms. Bose", he said smirking, while Sonakshi's eyes widened.

"No.. No.. Stop", her heart thumped loudly as he kneeled down, caging her between his arms. She closed her eyes in fear as she sensed him much closer.

He noticed her poor state and bursted into fits of laughter. She opened her eyes and saw him laughing out loud, clutching his stomach.

"Whh.. Whatt?", she fumbled. "You.. you look like a scared kitten", he said still laughing, much to her irritation.

"Stop making fun of me Dev. This is too much", she said standing, irritation clearly visible in her face. "Okay okay sorry. But what to do it's so much fun to tease you", he said pinching her nose.

"Fun? Seriously! Everything is funny to you", she said rubbing her nose. "You'll feel for this when I won't be there with you", she said looking away from him. He stopped laughing and moved closer to her, "It can't even happen in your dreams Ms. Bose. I'm gonna be with you, today, tomorrow and forever", he said in a husky tone making her shiver.

Mere duniya Mein tha
Mein apne hi dhyan mein
Kuch toh badal gaya hai
Mere aasmaan mein

Aisa yun kaisa kyun kya hogaya
Kuch khubsurat sa dil ko hogaya

Pehli dafa hai
Ke mujhme tu jhalka hai
Pehli dafa hai
Ke mujhme tu jhalka hai
Mere rango mein kuch dhang hai
Tere jaise bhi

Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi

She pushed him, "It's getting dark". He rolled his eyes off her, "Fine", he muttered and started collecting dry leaves, that were shattered down. "What are you going to do with these leaves?", she asked in confusion. "I'm hungry. So gonna eat them", he said collecting more. "Oh.. You'll eat them too!", she asked as she settled down at a corner still placing the rabbit in her lap. "Not only this, I'll eat anything when I'm hungry. If time passes, I may even eat your khargosh", he said as she her eyes widened. She hid it in her lap, securing it with her arms which didn't go unnoticed by Dev. "I've seen my friends eating rabbit curry. I never thought that I'll get to eat it anytime soon. I hope it tastes good", he said controlling his laughter as she looked at him in disbelief. He gathered the dry leaves in the middle and took out a lighter from his pocket. "Lighter! Do you smoke?", she asked in shock. "Just because you are holding a rabbit in your hand, it doesn't mean that you eat it. In the same way, just because I'm having a lighter with me, it doesn't mean that I smoke", he said as she sighed in relief. "But wait. Did he say something like eating the rabbit?", She hid it again making him chuckle.