2. Meeting Mr.Obhodro!

Sona stood up stammered. "Dev!", she exclaimed to receive a weird gaze from him. " I mean SIR!"(each and every student in the college should call him as 'SIR'! Rules taken from the book '50 shades of Dev Dixit'😏). "What are you doing here?", he asked her sarcastically "Ummm..Sir first day..class..so", she mumbled looking at him going pale."So what! No one is supposed to enter the class without my permission", he shouted. She was scared like hell. She quickly took her bag and literally ran out of the class. "Why the hell is he pushing me out of the class? So rude! Mr.Obhodro!", she murmured at her low voice."Why is he doing all this! And to the top of it why did I fall for such a rude man!"she blammed herself mentally but blushed reminiscing her first meet with him.

*****
Flashback:(3 years ago)

That was the first day of their college. Sona entered the gate with full excitement but an unknown fear crept inside her.

"Everything here is perfect but will that happen?! I have seen in many movies that whenever a girl enters there will be a group of seniors who rag her and then the hero will make his entry and save her",she thought."Ummm...but sona this isn't a movie and you are not a heroine and even if you are in problem there will be no hero to save you!", she mentally scolded herself and made her way towards the classroom when she saw someone calling her.

"Hey you! Come here", a boy from a gang of four called. "Me?",she asked scared. "Yes you come here. What is your name and which department are you in?", he asked.

"Oh god! Sona you are dead. It seams like they are going to rag you and there is going to be no one to save you", she cried mentally and stood before them. "Ummm...Bhaiyya my name",she started to which he shouted back "Do I look like bhaiyya to you? Call me 'Sir' ", he said sternly making her go pale. "Sorry sir, my name is Sonakshi Bose and I'm in Science department",she said.

"Oh..our department! So are you ready?, he asked smirking to her. "Ready? But for what?", she asked panicked. "Ofcourse for entertaining us!",he said laughing at her while others did the same making her shocked. "Ok first sing a song", he said. "Your voice seems good!",said the next one. "Shut up Neil", shouted the first one.

Neil

Neil

"But sir..",she mumbled to which he shouted,"Do what I say!" She pleaded him but in vain. So she sang a bengali song. Everyone were astonished!

"Wow! You sing well but are you a bengali?", Neil asked to which she nodded in a yes. "Can I leave?" she asked. "But I didnt finish..wait! The next thing you have to do is dance!", said the first one smirking making her eyes widen.

"No I can't do this", she denied him. "Do what I say or else ready to face the consequences for all the upcoming years of your college life", he said making her shocked. She couldn't believe that her very first day of college has turned worst than ever.