I leaned down and pressed my lips to her hair and couldn't help but smell her. Her scent was intoxicating. I kissed the top of her head and said "your welcome angel but the day has only begun."

With that we walked around the entire aquarium with my arm secure around her for another two hours. We made it back out to the truck and I couldn't hide my excitement about where I wanted to take her next. She was going to get a kick out of this place. I opened the door and Adrianna seemed more comfortable with me lifting her into the truck this time. I jumped into the drivers side and looked over at her buckling her seat belt.

She looked up at me and said "what?" I smiled and turned and buckled my seat pulled my sunglasses from the visor and but them one. Then smiled and looked over at my angel and said "wait until you see where I'm taking you next angel." I turned and started the truck and pulled out of the parking lot. I thought for sure she would ask me where but when I glanced over at her she was looking out the window.

I could see from the profile that her cheeks were pink and that she was biting her lip again. Jesus! She is killing me. I turned back to the road and said "don't you want to know where I'm taking you?" I looked over at her when she didn't answer. I was prepared to wait until she was ready but if she keeps looking at me like that I'm going straight home. Now was a good time to discuss our earlier discussion.

I pulled over to the side of the road and put the truck in park. I pulled my shades off and turned to look at Adrianna. She looked nervous and said "what are you doing?" I just smiled at her and said "I can't have this conversation and drive so I pulled over." She really looked nervous now and looked down at her hands in her lap. O no you don't little angel. I reached over and pulled her chin over and said "look at me." She was so fucking adorable.

I said "you don't have to be nervous angel I just want to talk about what I said earlier." Her eyes went wide and she bit into her lip. My smile got even bigger and I took my finger and pulled her lip down. I said "I'm prepared to wait until your ready but you have to stop looking at me like that. You have no idea how badly I want to take you home and rip your clothes off right now but I know your not ready for me to do that." Her eyes went wide and she spit out "I..How..o my god." Then she covered her hands with her face.

I unbuckled my seat and slid over and grabbed her wrists and pulled them down. She had her eyes closed. I was going to have this conversation whether she wanted to or not. If I didn't stand a chance then I needed to know now. I said "look at me angel." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I didn't. I said "talk to me."

She took a deep breath and said "you say home like it's our home. It's not Ethan it's your home. I can't get involved with you because one, I'm not that kind of girl and two, because I'll have enough saved to leave in a few weeks." Hearing her say that only pissed me off. Why was she so set on this idea to move around. It was the stupidest plan I had ever heard off.

I let go off her wrist and ran my hand threw my hair. I need to be cool here or I'm going to scare her. I took a few breaths and said "no-one is asking you to leave Adrianna and you really think moving from town to town alone is the best idea?" I looked up at her and she looked like she was going to cry. I took a hold of her neck and said "I don't want you to leave."

Her eyes filled even more and then like a light switch blinked them away and took a deep breath. I looked into her lifeless eyes and just like that she was gone. She said "I'm sorry Ethan I don't have a choice." I released her neck and scooted back into my seat. I grabbed the steering wheel and took a few deep breaths. With in a matter of seconds the mood went from having a great day too the worst day.

I pulled my shades back on so she wouldn't see the look in my eyes and looked back to her. She just stared out the side window. I put my seat belt back on and put the truck in drive. Not only was my new mission in life to see her smile but it was going to convince her that she did belong here. I pulled out into traffic and drove to our next destination. I wasn't sure if she wanted to just go home but I would do anything to turn this around.