What the hell is going on?

~

An hour later I sat there in utter shock as they update me .

Louis Tomlinson killed the rouges because of me? That one was a great thing to accept. But the fact that he had freaking fed me his blood was something unbelievable.

It was a huge thing which even mated werewolves find hard to do. 

Feeding someone your blood was a sign of total acceptance of the bond. Something so sacred and pure and powerful, an Alpha would think twice before doing that.It meant sharing his power, his life, his soul with the other.

Yet Louis had. And then took off like nothing . Like we weren't just blood bonded. I shuddered at that thought. No time off now.

It would bring physical pain if even the other mate touches somebody.

But I was also thankful. Maybe even hopeful.

Hopeful that there was a tiny part of Louis that could love me.

''You need to rest H.'' Niall reminded me and suddenly I was much too drowsy. I nodded at him and let sleep lull me to peace.

~

''I am sorry Jake. Its not you. Its me. I am really sorry.'' I told a broken looking Jake. It would be foolish to continue this. Bad to lead Jake on. It would end up hurting him really bad. There wasn't anything left in me to get hurt.Not after I was blood bonded to my mate.

''Harry maybe its just that we are moving too fast. Give this a chance. Please.'' He was pleading now. 

I let out a shaky breath. the events of the weekend flooded me. This can't happen.

''Sorry Jake.'' I told as I left him. My feet hurrying out into Louis' cabin , a tiny flutter blooming in my stomach.

''You are early. Didn't expect you to come this soon. Maybe you should have just taken the day off.'' Louis told me. His eyes scanning me. I did my best to control the blush.

''The doctor said I was fine.''

'' Maybe you are.'' Louis started to walk over .

'' I saw you. Outside with Jake.'' He spat out Jake's name. I wanted to laugh out loud.

'' I know you did.'' I answered him.

'' Good for you.'' He told me. But his voice held pleasure. My wolf hummed at the thought of making our mate happy.

He stood just in front of me. Our chests almost touching. The pull was becoming unbearable now. 

A cold hand ghosted over the horrible bruise in my neck. I shivered as he traced the dark mark, the rouge's bite.

A second later chapped lips were replaced on the spot. I gasped as Louis started to suck on the bruise. His teeth lightly scraping. He was making a bigger mark.

The pain and the pleasure went straight to my head. I was losing myself in this too soon. 

''Louis..'' I moaned as his tongue swirled against my skin. Want rushed inside me.

''Much better.'' Louis breathed out,his eyes dark and pupils dilated. And was away from me before I could even realise his movement.

''Lets get to work though yeah?'' He shifted and went over his desk, the atmosphere dulling in an instant.He didn't seem to decipher the roller coaster I was feeling.He just sat there and started flustering through the papers.Like he didn't just leave a love bite. Like he owned the whole fucking world. Like he owned me.

''No.''

''What?"'

''I don't want to.'' I told him decidedly.

''Don't want to what?''

''Work today.'' I declared. He raised an eyebrow.

I started to walk towards him, my steps slow and calculated. Louis pupils were blown out.

In an instant I was on his lap .Louis seemed taken aback my behaviour.

It took me no effort to captured his lip. I gasped as our mouths moulded into one. Our bodies pressed up against each other. The air became effectively hotter.

Louis growled into the kiss. His mouth automatically took control. I shifted in his lap to wrap my hands around him. He granted me access delightedly. Good, I was after all having an effect on him.

His hands started to move down and I rolled my hips with his. Louis let out a loud groan. His fingers tugging on my hair.

I was out of him in a second. Louis looked absolutely furious. And absurdly hot.

''Okay. Now I want to work.'' I declared and hurried out of the room. Not before hearing his fist slam onto the table.

Well you know what they say?

Two can play the game.

~

A/n: What do you guys think about the whole premium wattpad thing? I hate it.

Did you guys like the chapter? What are your Halloween plans?

smooches and long cuddles xoxoxoxoox