Business Is Good~Chapter 2

Business Is Good

Chapter 2

§ Livy §

When I get back to the dressing room, it is unoccupied. I quickly strip down and out of my uniform and after collecting the tips that had been stuffed into various places of my uniform, chang into a pair of jeans, a red sweater, and a jacket and then slip on a pair of cute leather boots.

I pull on my mask again to prevent any creepy stalkers from following me and knowing my true identity.

"Mad," I call the strippers' hired body guard over he intercom om the wall ,"I'm leaving now. Will you escort me out?"

"That's kind of my job," he replies back blunty. I dodn't take it personally, he is always like this.

I grab my purse and keys from my vanity mirror and put my tips safely in my wallet, $400 even, while I wait for Mad. He is a large, 6-foot-7-inches tall, and easily 350 pounds. He is a tank in every since of the word. He's tall and dark, but not nesisarially handsome seeing as he looked more like he belonged in some hard-core, drug-dealing gang.

He arrives with his usual grunt of acknowledgement as a greating. I am escorted out to my car, and he stays to watch, making sure that I am safe and not being watched.

I climb into my used, small, silver car. It isn't ideal, but it runs fine, so I deal with it. I give a small wave to Mad as I pull out of the back parkinglot and begin driving home.

I wait for five minutes before I take the mask off and allow myself to relax. I check the time, 2:05 am. I am lucky to have left so early in the morning.

Figuring that Gram will still be up, seeing as it is a Friday night, I deside to get him a treat. I run by the store to grab some coke, a pizza, and a movie: the new Alivin and the Chipmunks.

I personally hate the movies, but Gram loves them, and he deserves a treat.

The rest of the ten minutes drive home is filled with the soft playing of "Crash Into Me" by the Dave Matthews Band from the car's speakers and my own thoughts. It seems like no matter how bad things get, Dave's smooth and sensual voice can always make things better. And I do mean always.

I can't stop feeling the touch of his hands on my skin, his lips on mine, or the concern in his voice that sounded so true, he almost has me convinced even here in the car.

Red light. I stop.

The way that he slowly and gentlely pulled my fingers from the cool pole.

Green light. Time to go.

The intoxicatingly amazing smell on his skin.

Stop it! I mentally scream at myself.

He is just another sick male trying to catch a glimpse of you naked.

When I arrive at my appartment building, I take deep breaths to calm myself down before I get out of the car with the treats for Gram.

I close the door, lock it, and trudge up the stairs in a very tired fashion. Before I can even open the appartment door, Gram throws the door open and throws himself into me in an attempt to give me a bear hug.

"Hey little dude," I ruffle his hair ," I got you something."

"I know," he smiles up at me ,"I saw you through the window!"

"Oh did you, now?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Yep," he smiles ,"And you're the best sister in the whole wide world!"