06.

"...A-Ah...Yut-ta.."

Jaehyun didn't know how to react to the subconscious groan from Taeyong.

All he could feel was aggravated assaults on his heart.

He released the hug,gently pushing Taeyong away.

"...Happy birthday."

He mumbled,stuffing the exquisite box in Taeyong's jacket pocket.

"NoOoOooo!"Taeyong clung onto Jaehyun,back-hugging him by the waist,".....Yuta don't go."

Some people are just irreplaceable,
no matter how hard they tried.

Thunderous music roaring to his ears,still,the light tone of Taeyong wounded him more than anything.

Jaehyun bit his lips,unaware of leaving a bloodstain on his white collar.

"...I'm not going anywhere."

He let out his typical dimple smile,voice shaking, assuring the almost weeping boy in arms.

"I don't even know how to leave you."

Taeyong lifted his head,staring into his unreadable pupils as if trying to confirm whether the boy holding him was Jaehyun or Yuta.

He stole a peck on those lips again,striking Jaehyun all of a heap.

Since Jaehyun didn't move a bit,he indulged himself in the seductive aura between them by slightly pushing the boy on the table,revealing Jaehyun's perfectly shaped abs.

"...No Taeyong,we shouldn't do this." Jaehyun refrained his husky voice from quivering,"You'll regret this when you wake up tomorrow."

Taeyong pulled back their colliding bodies and showed him a perfect innocent smile,which Jaehyun defined as a masterpiece.

"Then did you regret after the fuck with Sicheng?"