PART 44 #MANANKISHAADI

Hello hello beautiful people 🙋
How late am I ? 🤔
Too long I guess 🤦🙆
But but but ... Situation and things popped up which required my attention and so I am late !
To all those asking how did my exams go ! It went pretty well , except for the university postponing my exams and all the additional drama !

Now to the update ! It's a longggggg one hope you guys enjoy !

P.S  : sorry for all the mistakes !

************************************

Manik's POV :

Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra it was finally official ! My Jaan was officially my wife ! I couldn't help myself from grinning ! And I could see the same happiness on her face too !

I can't describe this feeling this is the best feeling in the world to have your life partner by your side glowing in happiness !

End of POV

Manik was going strong with his admiring game ! Which was interrupted by  Nyonika !

Nyonika : Bacho suno , jaake rest karlo ! abhi 2 bajhe hai , rest for some time and Nandini , beta the beauticians will come by 4 so take rest beta and Manik tu usko bilkul bhi tang nahi karega ! Meri bacchi tak gayi hai !

Nyonika said everything in a breath and all manan did was Bob their heads in positive like obedient kid's !

Manik : Ok Mata shri ! Ab hum Jaye ?

Nyonika : Chal ab Nautanki jake Tu be rest le !

Manan and younger clan left to their respective rooms !

Manan Room :

Nandini was removing her jewellery when manik came from the washroom all changed and back hugged her closing his eyes ! And as a reflex Nandini too leaned back and closed her eyes soaking in the moment !

Neither of them spoke , they just stood there in utter silence feeling the peace  and happiness life had bought their way !

After a good 10 min manik decided to break the silence ..

Manik : Jaan !

Nandini : hmmmm...

Manik : This is best feeling in the world ! To have you next to me for the rest of our lives ....

Nandini : Feelings mutual Mr Malhotra !

Manik : That nice to hear Mrs Malhotra ! 😁😁
Chalo u change fast , you need rest ! Waise be the day isn't over yet there is still another wedding left and I am sure ur dead tired because of waking up early , chalo jao jaldi .....

Nandini nodded like a good girl and left to get changed , whereas manik walked towards the bed and sat resting his head on the head rest waiting for his wife to join him !

Nandini soon joined him all changed and both cuddled their way to sleep !

************************************

Manan were still in deep slumber , when Nyonika came to wake them ! She knocked the door but instead found it open !

Nyonika : Pata nahi yeh ladka kab sudrega ! Humesha door bina lock kiye sojata hai ! Shaadi hogayi hai an toh yeh suderjaye !

She kept on ranting to her self about Manik's carelessness , but stopped mid way seeing the couple sleeping cuddling to each other and peace written on their face !