PART 30

****** 100 K Special ******
Part 2
*No proof reading done *

Airport :

The Mumbai airport terminal from where the Malhotra's had to depart was an utter mess , some were ready to pull Cabirs hair and others were continuously blabbering , actually shouting in confusion , while Navya was getting the guests seated in  one of the three private jets they had hired , they had hired 2 to send the guests from Malhotra's side and Murthy side and one for family....

Manik and Nandini was sitting in a corner looking at right and left , to the right was Murthys where everything was going smooth and fine and Abhimanyu and Rishab had handled everything nicely and even their guests had cooperated with them and , were seated in their seats but there were still a few seats left where Malhotra's had their guests to be seated. And to the left were Malhotra's who had created a mess...

Manik wasn't able to see his brother in that situation , so he went towards Cabir excusing himself from Nandini ...

Manik : Bro come I will help you....

And this triggered the already frustrated Cabir ....

Cabir : Manik ek baar bolu toh samaz nahi atha kya , chup chap jaake bait ja , aur gussa math dila , aur kabardar agar tu firse help karne aaya toh!!!

He said in a threatening tone and Manik made a puppy face...

Manik : Tu mujhe danth raha hai ( puppy face )

Cabir : ( irritated ) Manik mein Nandini nahi hoon jo tere tantrums ko bardasth karunga ,so just leave before I kick you...

Manik ( grumpy face ) : Jaa raha hoon....

Manik left with a grumpy face and Nandini giggled at his expense , she was giggling as how his image of the attitude king was coming down dheere dheere and Along with Manik three more people where irritated by her continuous giggling...

And they were Dhruvly  and Mukthi ....

Dhruv : Nandini chup baitho yaar , already shor kam nahi hai kya Jo ab tum bhi shuru ho gayi....

Alya : Haan Nandini chup baitho na yaar mera sar dard kar raha hai !!!

Nandini was making a cute angry pout while Manik who was already frustrated , just burst out ....

Manik : Guys , kya hua hai tum sab ko , hum kuch bhi kare tum logon ko problem , and iss bichari pe kyun chilla rahe ho , she was just laughing , and tum log toh uspe aise gussa kar rahe ho jaise usne tum logon ka mohobbat cheen liya ho  , you guys have any idea how much I love her laughter , its like music to my ears , how can you not like it its so melodious , and .....

He actually didn't know what he was talking , he was blabbering everything that came into his mouth , leaving Nandini gaping at him and the rest making an " Iska kya hoga look "

He was yet blabbering when ,Mukthi shouted ...

Mukthi : Shut up

She shouted making Manik stop his blabbering instantly....
Seeing him quite she sighed and spoke throwing angry glares at him......

Mukthi : Just shut that mouth of yours and jake kahi pe baith ja chup chap and stop irritating us and kabardar agar tum dono ne kisi ki help karne ki kosish ki toh , do you understand ???

Manik : Yaar bore maar raha hai ( puppy face )

Nandini : Yesh ( cute puppy face )

Mukthi : Then do a favor....