PART 34

So I have a new cover and the credits goes to ImLilMissComplicated thanks Angie ❤❤ )

____________________________________
NEXT MORNING :

Today Manan's marriage was officially starting with this ganapathi pooja where the couple ask for a happy marriage ...

Manan were up early in the morning and the pooja was arranged in the banquet hall of the hotel ...

The ladies were busy arranging the requirements for the pooja , and men were looking after breakfast arrangements...

Manik's Room :

Manbir and Abeer were in a room .

Manik : Cabir saale this is the last time I am telling you uthja ...

Cabir : Manik shaadi tera hai , puja bhi tere happy marriage ke leyi , toh tu meri neendh kyu karab kar raha hai ...

Manik : You know what there sath bath karna hi bekhaar hair , kuch seekh le aapne bethe se , ek hi baar mein uth ke tayaar ho gaya .....

Cabir payed no heed to Manik's ranting , he just covered his head with a pillow and went back to his sweet dreams , and here Manik baba just left tapping his foot ...

Banquet Hall :

Manik entered the hall to see everyone in an hustle bustle , preparing for the puja ...

Manik first searched for Navya , cuz he had to get the sleepy head Cabir up and ready , But Mrs Dhawan was no where to be found , But he did find Myra ...

Manik : Myru ..

Myra : Haan bhai bolo ...

Manik : Tune Navya ko dekha....

Myra : Navya di ?? But why are you finding her ???

Cuz Manik finding Navya was weired ...

Manik ( frustrated ) : That idiot Cabir uth hi nahi raha hai , he's sleeping like an ass ...

Myra : Hehehe , he is one , anyways Navya di is in Bhabhi's room getting her ready ...

Manik : OK thank you bye ...

He didn't even bothered to listen to her reply and just stromed away listening to Navya being in Nandini's Room ....

Nandini's Room :

Manik almost ran towards Nandini's room and knocked the door and Navya opened the door ....

Navya : Expected ( she mumble)

But she was loud enough for Manik to hear it ...

Navya : Manik tume ithni der kaise ho gayi , I was expecting you much earlier ( she mocked )

Manik ( glaring ) : Ho gaya ???
Agar ho gaya ho toh will you please do the honors of waking up your husband , I am fed up of waking him up ....

Navya : Hey bagwan , main kya karoon is aadmi ka , Abeer bhi subah uthne ke liye ithne nakre nahi kartha !!

Manik : Oye madhubala if you are done with your ranting then go and wake him up , puja will start in another 30 min ...

Navya left still cursing Cabir under her breath and Manik just barged inside Nandini's Room ...

Nandini was ready in a great and yellow sari , with very minimum make up and some beautiful jewelry looking sinfully beautiful.