In the dark dark... (Chapter 2)

So there he was, all alone, with Patrick. Pete spoke softly

"So, uh, i need to...tell you something..."

"okay, what is it?" Patrick started to sound quite nervous.

"Look, Patrick, I....think...im in.." Pete had stopped talking.

Patrick smiled and tried to comfort him "In what?....pete whatever it is, you can tell me. Im your best friend"

Pete looked up at Patrick and felt butterflies in his stomach.

Pete couldn't stand it anymore and he blurted out

"IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" he yelled

Patrick looked astonished. Its like his mouth had hit the ground. All he could do was just stare at Pete wide eyed and failing to talk. Pete went bright red and looked down at his shoes.

"Im so sorry, Patrick" Pete said this with tears in his eyes. Patrick had finally came back to reality and smiled widely

"Pete, you don't have to be embarrassed anymore"

"wha-...WHAT? Of course i should be embarrassed!! I just confessed love for my best friend...im such an idiot..i understand if you don't want to be friends anymore" Pete now had tears streaming down his face

"Pete, i mean it, don't be embarrassed and you want to know why?..." Patrick tried to make Pete feel better by confessing to him too.

"..why?" Pete sniffed

"because i love you too, Petey. I mean, yeah your my best friend but that doesn't matter now, does it"

Pete gave Patrick the biggest smile he had ever gave anybody.

"No it doesnt!, it really doesn't!"

Pete looked into Patrick's adorable green eyes and kissed him softly.

"I love you, Patrick martin stump."

"I love you too, Peter lewis kingston wentz"

Patrick took Pete by the hand and walked out to still find Andy and Joe arguing about songs. Patrick whispered to Pete.

"come on, lets go back to my place"

Pete followed Patrick to his car and couldn't help but smile at what would happen in Patrick's house...