Chapter 3

Charlie's POV

I woke up with me arms wrapped around another figure almost protectively. It took me a moment before I remembered what had happened the night before. Leo came out to me. I don't think he wanted to, yet at least, or that's what it seemed like anyways. But it doesn't matter whether he came out to me yesterday, in a month, or in a year, I would still accept, love, and cherish him. After our third movie we decided to call it a night, and we got wrapped together through the night. I removed one of my arms from around Leo and rubbed my eyes, yawning. The sun was coming up, which meant one thing:

We were late. Using the arm I already moved, I turned over to check what time it was on my phone. Holy shit, it was 9:45. It took an hour to get to the studio, plus we had to get ready and Leo wasn't even awake yet. We were supposed to be there for 8:30. I put my phone down and looked at Leo; I really didn't want to wake him. Why should I have to? He had an emotional experience last night. I made my decision right then, and grabbed my phone again and ringing Marianne. It rang once, twice, three times, and then:

"Where the bloody hell are you?" Marianne's annoyed voice rang through the speaker.

"Hello to you too. So, we're kind of still at home, and Leo's kind of still asleep, so I was wondering if we could have the day off?" I clenched my teeth as I awaited her answer, and at the same time Leondre curled himself in closer to me as if to get warm.

"No, absolutely not. You just had a week break, and we have some more stuff to organize for the tour, and you and Leo were supposed to pick out songs you might want to cover, and Leo could start writing the raps. You can't, Charlie." I was expecting this answer, but I was determined as well.

"Listen Marianne, the only reason we slept in was because we had a late night last night. We watched movies until about midnight because Leo had an emotional...er...experience and I needed to comfort him. That's why I want to let him get his sleep today, and then we can come in tomorrow instead." I bit my lip as I waited for her to give me the final answer.

"Emotional experience? Is he okay?" Marianne asked me the predicted questions.

"If he's not okay now, I'll make sure he is by the end of the day. I can't tell you what happened, that's for him to do. So, can we stay home today? Please?"I heard some talking in the background, probably her talking to Blair. After about fifteen seconds she came back on the line.

"You can, but only because there's something up with Leo. We expect you to have your bums in the studio at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Is that clearly understood?" Her annoyed side came back out.

"Yes Marianne, thank you so much. Tell Blair the same, goodbye!" I hung up before she could even answer me. I know I'm nice you don't have to tell me.

I put my phone down and put my arm back around Leo, closing my eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep again.

I was woken up to being shaken roughly. I opened my eyes, not sure what was going on, though I quickly realized what was happening.

"Charl, come on! We're so late man. It's 11:00! We've got to call Marianne. Oh shit, she's gonna be so mad at us, we just got off a week long break!" Leo had wormed his way out of my grasp and was now sitting beside me, shaking me as if I was unconscious and he wanted me to wake up. The second my eyes were open, though, he practically flew off the bed to to his suitcase, pulling off his bed shirt and pulling on a clean one, as well as trousers and pants, which I had went under the covers while he changed those. When he turned around and saw that I wasn't up yet, he started yelling again. "Charlie! Come on! We're already three hours late! At this rate, we may as well not go!"

"Leo, calm down bro. We aren't going to the studio today. I had woken up at 9:45 and called Marianne to ask if we could have the day off since we were already late. She said no at first, but then when I told her why, she talked it over with Blair. I didn't tell her exactly what happened last night, I told her that you had an emotional experience. The real thing is for you to tell." I kept eye contact with him as I explained what happened this morning. He visibly relaxed a bit more with each word I said.