He grinned cheerfully, but I ignore his question and formed a fake smile.

"Name a few reasons why I shouldn't?"

I asked dryly with Laito forming those puppy dog eyes.

"Awwww don't be like that, I just want to get to know you.~"

He cooed pervertedly as I raised my brow at him.

"And if ya mean getting to know you, you mean fucking the life out of me?"

I asked skeptically as he chuckled like he's innocent or something.

"~fufu~ Maybe, but....."

He then lifts my chin with his finger where he looks down on me with a flirty smirk and his green eyes glistens in mischief.

"I do like you...."

He honestly admits where I widen my eyes when he said that with thoughts full of shocks and disbelief.

Likes me? No way, he's probably fucking with me....

I thought as I gave hentai Baka a skeptical glare.

"If this is some kind of joke than I'm not falling for it."

I sternly stated disbelieving the fact that he has feelings for me.

"To be honest...I'm not."

"Huh?"

I became lightly surprised by what he said where I am stuck between believing or disbelieving him. Hentai Baka then gave me a curious grin.

"Ever since you and bitch chan moved in, I find myself intrigued by you. I'm aware that sounds bullshit in your opinion, but I'm telling the truth."

He honestly acknowledged, but I'm still unsure if he's fucking with me or being serious.

"You sure you're not fucking with me?"

I asked skeptically with Laito letting out a lighthearted chuckle.

"This isn't joke Yuu-kun, something about you intrigues me. Even Ayato and Kanato won't stop talking about you."

He grinned cheerfully as I widen my eyes in surprise. To be honest, I didn't expect redhead and teddy boy to like me that much.....

"Really?"

I asked him as he nods at me.

"I'm telling the truth Yuu-kun."

He honestly stated as the hallway became silent, hentai Baka lightly chuckled and patted my head.

"Well I better get going cuz I'll be wandering outside looking for the lovely ladies."

He playfully remarked as I chucked and rolled my eyes at his usual behavior.

"Like any other girls would fall for a pervert like you."

I sarcastically remarked as he chuckled and turned away from me.

"Anyway, see you at school Yuu-kun also...."

Suddenly hentai Baka grabbed my shoulder and kissed my cheek shocking me. He then gave me a flirty wink and sticking his tongue playfully at me.

"Tch you really are a hentai Baka."

I tsked him with hentai Baka chuckling at me and left the hallway. Right after talking to hentai Baka, I went back to my room where I can't stop thinking about what hentai Baka said to me.

This isn't joke Yuu-kun, something about you intrigues me. Even Ayato and Kanato won't stop talking about you.

Then my mind got snapped back to reality when I look up to the ceiling and thought about myself.

I'm intriguing huh?

I thought curiously as I let out a soft sigh, I chuckled with a small grin.

"I'm not that intriguing."

Oh? But you do sweetie~

"Wait wha-"

Suddenly a mysterious drop dead gorgeous woman with long purple hair and glimmering emerald green eyes appeared and kissed me out of nowhere.

I then fucking pushed her out of shock and confusion.

"Wha...What the fuck?!"

I shouted in shock and flustered by the sudden act when the mysterious lady giggled playfully.

"My my~ What an interesting mortal you are.~"

She smirked flirtatiously as I felt triggered by the mysterious woman, I glare at her sternly.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I harshly asked as the woman chuckled again, she stands up and looks at me seductively.

"You sure are a feisty one, no wonder my three sons are so intrigued by you."

"Bitch I don't know who you are and what the fuck are you saying, but you better get the fuck out of here or else imma punch you ass up."

I harshly threatened her as she laughs arrogantly at my threats.

"How cute~ you're threatening me, well you'll see me again once the time is near.~"

"Hey wait a sec-"

By the time I tried to stop her, she immediately disappeared from a split second. I then became shocked and covered my lips in disgust.

Who the fuck was that bitch?! What does she mean by the time is near? Ugh this house is even more fucked up than I expected....