Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face

Start from the beginning

"What?"

He asked with a puzzled look as I smirked slyly at him.

"They're cocksucking hoes in a nutshell."

I slyly remarked with Yuma immediately laughed at my brutal remark from those cocksuckers where is dying from laughter.

"Cocksucking hoes! Hahaha they sure are cocksucking hoes! Hahaha, but ya know what's better than cocksucking hoes?"

He asked with a slight playful smirk.

"What's that?"

I asked slyly while raising a brow at him.

"Fuck girls who craves dicks and cocks."

He slyly joked where I start laughing at his snarky joke about those fan girls.

"So true and I just literally called them fuck girls back in the school entrance!"

"Seriously?! Hahahahaha omg that was hilarious! I couldn't imagine their reactions!"

Yuma chuckled.

"You should, cuz they deserved to be called fuck girls for a reason."

I slyly remarked with Yuma nodded while laughing.

"So true!"

We then laughed together until the fun is over when we saw pigeon face in the hallway.

"Annnnnd the fun is ruined by the great annoying pigeon face."

I sarcastically remarked.

"I have a name and you are in big trouble."

He strictly criticized.

"Ah shit."

Meanwhile once school is over, pigeon face to come to his room where I have to his shit GREAT.

While in pigeon's room, pigeon face pour me tea which I don't like because it taste like shit.

"Yuu why won't you take a sip?"

He asked politely to me.

"Cuz I don't drink tea and it taste like shit."

I bluntly replied.

"I told you many times to watch your language Yuu, it's impolite to say such unpleasant words."

He harshly spat, but I don't give a damn and tell him straight.

"You're the one to talk mama Reiji."

I dryly insulted him which he twitched by that.

"I appreciate it if you don't call me that."

He strictly demanded with an irked tone, but I didn't listen continue roasting him.

"Yeah? Well I appreciate it if ya just let me go so I can do shit in my room."

I bluntly remarked as I can see Reiji twitching his brow while keeping his strict exterior.

"You're really are a deplorable man."

He coldly spat but I don't give a damn and smirked smugly at him.

"And you're a pigeon faced asshole who acts like who takes responsibility, but doesn't know how to deal with his own brothers."

I flat out roasted him which causes him to snapped and got up from his seat.

"I have enough of this nonsense, please leave my room at once."

He demanded irritably as I got up from my seat and smirked.

"Good cuz I am fucking done with this boring shit, so goodbye MAMA REIJI."

I roasted for the last time before I left the room with full of confidence and pride.

Reiji's POV:
Right after Yuu left my room, I was so fed up with his deplorable attitude and behavior while picking up the cups and cleaning the table.

How deplorable...his manners are utterly deplorable, but....

I then stopped myself for a bit before returning to clean up the mess where felt something is odd in the mansion.

...something's strange is going on in the mansion somehow, but what is it?.....

I thought as I went back to cleaning up, I feel like the night has begun.....