Mrs. Amaya

After the two nobles spent time in garden by just talking and humming they decided to spent the rest of that day by visiting the town. 

"You said you wanted to visit someone."

Atem said as he held (name)'s hand as they walked towards the exit of the garden "ah yes. I want you to meet her, she is like a second mother to me" Atem nodded his head "well then let's hurry" and then Atem let go of (name)'s hand as he ran in front of her "Atem?!" (Name) shout in question and she begins to run after the Pharaoh. Atem's smile grew wide while he continued to run and the exit was soon seen. Looking back Atem saw that his wife was slowly catching up making him run faster. When he ran out of the garden he stopped abruptly and turn around; shocked, (name) tried to stop running but her body wouldn't react fast enough until (name) collided with Atem's body pushing him down causing them both to fall. Atem laughed aloud and so did (name) as she rolled of of Atem's body. After the laughing fest the two panted from lack of air "I-I feel tired because of your sudd-en r-r-running" (name) said and Atem breathed out a chuckle "I apologize, it was only for fun. Ready to go to the town though?" (Name) just rolled her eyes and said "yes" and the two stood up as they go to find Priest Seto.

"Priest Seto!"

Atem and (name) shout together seeing the tall Priest making him jump.

"Oh-uh- hello Pharaoh and Queen!"

Seto was just in the middle of telling Mana about the soon arriving heir so he didn't expect the two nobles to appear. Fortunately for him, Atem and (name) didn't notice his strange behavior.

"(Name) and I will be at the town so if anyone needs me, tell them I am in the town."

Seto nodded his head "of course Pharaoh" he said with a nod. As he watched the two walk off hand in hand he looked back at Mana "wonder what the name will be" Mana says with her innocent blue sapphire eyes making Seto wonder as well but he also held a feeling of worry. He then went to the Priestess "Isis" Seto says with a firm voice "yes Priest Seto?" Isis answers. She was wondering why Seto had come to her with a negative air "tell me" Seto demands simply. With a sigh, Isis nods her head knowing that Seto is not to be take lightly as she closes her eyes and tells her vision.

"A dangerous war will happen. Soon. This palace and town will be put in grave danger... And a certain noble will perish."

Isis spoke sadly making Seto's eyes widen. Which noble would perish?! The Pharaoh?! The Queen?! Both will cause the fall of the other. "Is there a way to stop this?" Seto asked desperately but Isis nodded her head "it is either one or the other" the air grew depressed and all Seto could do was nod his head in understanding.

Meanwhile with the noble couple, they had just gotten into the part of town that told (name) they were close to their destination "over there!" (Name) pointed to a wooden stand where a woman stood with a tired look on her face "MRS. AMAYA!" (Name) shouted happily catching the woman's attention "(NAME)!" The woman shouted as she left her stand and ran to (name) giving her the hugest hug she could give "I missed you! Oh my goodness! You still look so beautiful!" Mrs. Amaya had tears running down her face as she couldn't help but to hug (name) tighter. Atem smiled softly as the scene was like one of mother and child, it warmed his heart.

"Oh- Mrs. Amaya, this man is Atem."

Mrs. Amaya put on a lenny face "I told you that he would like you" she said as a blush came to (name)'s face. Atem only laughed "it's a pleasure to meet you" he smiled kindly "hello Pharaoh, you may call me Mrs. Amaya if you wish" Mrs. Amaya bows her head before looking at (name) with another lenny face "anything you want to tell me about an heir?" then the couples' face blew up with red causing the older woman to laugh uncontrollably "I'll take it that the kingdom will have a new prince or princess within moths due time" Mrs. Amaya laughed and the two only nodded nodded their heads with their visible blush knowing the older woman was right.

"If you ever need help deciding names then come on over to me alright? Also, don't hesitate to ask me how to raise a child- but (name) should know plenty about that."

Atem nods his head "I've seen. She does an excellent job of taking care of others." (Name) could only blush with embarrassment and Mrs. Amaya nods her head "she is truly a caring person.  Pharaoh, do you want to know one of (name)'s secrets?" The three went back to the wooden booth while Atem's curiosity shot up "Mrs. Amaya" (name) whined but Atem spoke soon after "sure" he said and (name) pouted at Atem and Mrs. Amaya grinned "ok then. In all of (name)'s 16 years of life she's never loved any other man" Atem's jaws dropped in shock "what?" Atem questioned. At that moment (name) wished she could go back to the gardens "yep. your her first. Feel proud" Atem felt shock instead of pride. How could (name) not have another boyfriend?! She was everything a man would want!! Ate, looked at (name) for confirmation and (name) nodded her head yes.

"Well that's really shocking. I thought she had loved someone before."

Mrs. Amaya shook her head.

"Well dear, it appears not. So make sure you treasure her since your her first and I best it's the same for you."

Atem smiled and hugged (name) in a sideways hug.

"I treasure things that are mine."

"Good."

-----------------------------------------------------------

This'll be it for this chapter and I hope you enjoy! Like I said in my Kite X Reader story (if you haven't read it then that's ok) I will be doing a face reveal in maybe one story. Well I'm deciding to do one here so don't freak out by my hideous face.

 Well I'm deciding to do one here so don't freak out by my hideous face

HOLY GAYSUS CHRIST! WHAT IS THAT DISGUSTING CREATURE?!

Oh, that's me! Hehe!!