Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!

Start from the beginning

"Oh no...."

Reiji sighed unfortunately when me and Yui look up to see a guy wearing a fedora who is smirking at us.

"Oh fuck no."

I gulped where I literally cringed to death when Laito gave me a flirty wink, he soon teleported to here when that fedora wearing bastard licked my sister.

"Eek!"

"Oh my~ you smell so lovely and your skin taste delicious.~"

He smirked pervertedly as I cringed at his pervertedness, I felt someone's standing behind me and I quickly blocked the attack.

Then I turned to the creepy look guy with the purple hair who hold a creepy looking teddy bear where I gave him a threatening glare.

"Bitch I swear to god, if you're going to lick me there, imma shove this fist up to your ass."

I threaten him as teddy bear creep gave me a small frown, Reiji scolds at us.

"Watch your language Yuu, and both of you stop behaving such inappropriate behavior in front of a woman that you just met."

"But why? It's only natural to taste something that is irresistibly yummy. Even Kanato agrees with me."

"Yes I do."

Laito stated with Kanato agreed with him as I flipped a middle finger at both of them.

"Fuck you creeps."

"Yuu!"

Yui cried with Ayato laughing at me.

"Hahaha I like this guy! He's funny!"

He compliment me as I have him a friendly smirk.

"Thanks redhead, also I like your tie. Looks pretty cool and hot."

I compliment him with Ayato smirking amusingly at me and chuckled.

"At least some has a taste for oresama."

He chuckled with a smirk as I raised brow at him playfully smirking at him.

"That was super gay to say."

I playfully remarked.

"Bruh I'm not gay, but Laito is."

"Huh? Gah!"

I then cringed when the fedora wearing pervert named Laito wraps his arms around my shoulders and chuckled pervertedly.

"~fufu~ Such a naughty boy you are Yuu-kun."

He whispered seductively as I fucking cringed at his perverted words and pushed him away.

"Dude fuck off! You're creeping me out!"

I shouted while cringing a lot.

"Ooo feisty, I think I'm going to like you.~"

He smirked lewdly.