Chapter 17: Facing Fear

Aviva stare at the monster with no fear, no cowardly, but with a vengeful glare. She claws of the lion creature suits scratch the hard surface floor as the Chupacabra growl at the humans in front of it.

"Aviva, you can't face it. We don't know what else it could do," warned Martin as the Kratt brothers see the Wild Kratts member walk towards the creature.

"Aviva don't!" said Chris as Aviva was getting closer to the monster.

She then stops as the creature was towering over her with anger and hunger in its yellow eyes. Its sharp teeth were visible to its large jaws with drool dripping to the floor.

"I'm going to stop your reign of terror," Aviva spoke. "You have caused me to be scare and alone, but then I good friends who help me get through it. And now you are here once again. Now I'll be the monster."

The Chupacabra simply roar loudly while Aviva looks at it with anger. It raises its claw to strike at the Latina genius, but she quickly dodges it and strike at the monster's chest. It roars in pain as Aviva back away from it with blood on her claw. It glares at it and rush in. She waits until the monster was close. As the monster was about to pounce on her with its growing anger, she pounce first and drop it to the ground. The monster was shocked to be dropped to the floor. Aviva then begin to scratch it on the body while it cries in pain. Chris and Martin watched as they see their friend releasing every anger and sorrow at the monster.

The monster continues to roar in pain as Aviva continues her vicious attacks. It has to do something; this was the survival of the fittest. It quickly opens its mouth wide and chunk on Aviva's lion suit. Aviva stop her attack as she sees her creature heavily damage with the monster tearing the creature suits apart. The monster found an opening and try to bite once again. Aviva quickly jump off the monster and look at her damage suit. The damage was done as the suit then changes her back to a human. She clench her fist tightly as she sees the Chupacabra getting up with variety of bloody scratch marks on its stomach and chest. She looks at her with blood on her hand and her then wipe it on her pants.

"We need to help out," Chris whispered as he put a creature disc in his creature suit and activated.

Aviva could only glare at the monster as it was going towards her. As it tries to reach for her, Chris in his human size rhino suit charge in and push back the monster. It roars in pain feeling the horn of the rhino suit penetrate on its stomach and blood was leaking. It glares at Chris before Martin jump in with his spider suit.

"I'll trap it in here, you guys should leave," Martin said knowing the monster is hurt enough.

"No! We can't let it go! It will hurt more animals and more people if we did," said Aviva who wanted to end its horror.

"Aviva, your creature suit is badly damage. We can't risk losing a friend," said Chris.

Aviva look at Chris and Martin and look back at the injured monster. She could see pain in the monster's eyes and she knows that her rage and sorrow has been finally settled. Her strikes on the monster help her finally get rid of the fear she had kept hidden from everyone else. She has finally faced her fear.

"Fine, we should leave," said Aviva.

Suddenly, the monster then pounces up in the air and tackles down Aviva with the Kratt brothers looking at the unexpected moment. Aviva look at it one more time in surprise before she felt fangs sink in her neck.

"No!" shouted Chris as he push the monster away.

Aviva was gasping as she almost felt like her blood was going to be suck, but blood leak out of the bite mark on her neck. Martin then begins to shoot webbing at the monster as Chris quickly grabbed Aviva and begin to run away. Aviva vision was beginning to blur, but she saw Martin trapping the monster in the cave. She looks up to see Chris worry face as he was holding her. Then she closed her eyes fading into darkness.