Chapter 15: Following a Friend

Chris and Martin enter the Tortuga with Koki and Jimmy Z checking on the Tortuga system.

"Jimmy, start the Tortuga," said Chris as he and his brother Martin were now looking at their creature disc collection quickly.

Jimmy ran to the pilot room and begins to turn on the Tortuga. Koki watch as the two Kratt brothers had a bird type creature disc. The brothers then press on their creature suits as green and blue light flash bright. The light fades to show Chris in a human size eagle suit and Martin in a human size crow suit.

"Koki, tell Jimmy to follow us," said Chris as he and Martin start to walk out of the Tortuga.

"Wait! What's going on?" asked Koki who was wondering what was happening.

"Aviva decide to follow the Chupacabra, and we are going to follow her." said Chris before the Kratt brothers begin to fly up in the sky.

Koki enter the Tortuga as the doors begin to close. She walks in the main control room and then enters the pilot room. In the room, Jimmy Z was setting the Tortuga to the flying state.

"Chris and Martin want us to follow them," said Koki as Jimmy nods in agreement.

The turtle aircraft begin to ascend up off the ground. The two pilots saw Chris and Martin flapping their wings to wait for them to fly with them. They both held a thumb up before they begin to fly forward with the Tortuga flying behind them.

The Chupacabra was running to its cave. It was angry that the humans prevent its attempt to drink those two human's blood. It growl before it walk in the cave. As it enters the cave, Aviva landed near the entrance of the cave. She knew that one day she has to face her fear and the time was now.

"You killed my father, and you try to hurt my friends. Now, this is the end of your terror," said Aviva as she pulls out her own collection of creature disc.

She looks at every disc she has with her before he grab one. That one creature disc was that of the lion disc. She put it her creature suit and activated. Her suit glow purple before it fades to her in a human size lion suit. Aviva was ready to enter the caver as she inhale and exhale and walk in the entrance.

Meanwhile, Chris and Martin were still flying up in the sky looking for their friend Aviva.

"Do you see anything Martin?" asked Chris as he was having troubling seeing her.

"No not yet Chris," answered Martin as he was having troubling of seeing her as well.

The two brothers continue to fly in the sky to search for their friend. As they continue to look for her, they notice a mountain up ahead. Not only that, but they saw a small opening on the mountain. The two brothers signal Koki and Jimmy Z to descend the Tortuga before they descend to the ground. The Tortuga descend to the ground as the two brothers walk tot eh entrance of the cave seeing the Chupacabra's footprint, but they also see lion's footprints.

"Aviva is here and she's in there," said Chris as the two brothers look at the dark cave.