part 19

"And I know you're mine, only mine & no one in this whole world can change this truth"

Well, we can never know why time seems to move so fast when we are with our favourite person in the whole planet. It really did seem to move faster than anticipated whenever I was with Swayam, take today's morning for example after everyone left Swayam & I alone in the house. We both were doing  what we did best teasing the hell out of each other while working on some office files which were otherwise left untouched in Swayam's study table. The poor files with Important plastered on top of them in big black letters were begging  for our attention for past few days which we have finally given to them.

"Ani yr, I'm hungry" Swayam told her after some hours of working as she raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at his direction

"What, I'm  hungry, feed me something  yummy na pls" he begged her

"You know you're  reacting  like Ansh right" she asked her eyebrows still raised at his direction

"Well,I'm his father ain't I" he questioned her back with raised eyebrows

She shook her head fondly as she got up to bring the much needed food for her hungry best friend.

After some time when she reentered the room with a bowl of pasta with orange juice. She found her dear friend engrossed in the work, pen twiriling around his fingers as he continued reading the file with rapt attention.

She cleared her throat to gain his attention as he replied  without  lifting  his of the file with a simple request  of feed me, she knew it was a request  not a command  because of his tone & her knowledge that he will never order her around like that.

"You know you're big enough to eat yourself" she told  him as mirth shined in her eyes.

" hmmm, but you can feed your injured  friend can't you" he asked her still engrossed  in his file

"You're injured really yam, but I can't see any injury on your hand" she told him laughing softly

"Ani pls na yrr" he asked her whinning  like a child

She just laughed at his antics as she sat beside him spoon in her hand as she looked at him with her eyes shinning  in mirth.

"Chalo baby, muh kholo (open your mouth)aaah" she stated chuckling as he gave her an unimpressed  stare but opened his mouth grumbling.

She was feeding him with love shinning  brightly in her eyes, love she herself was unaware of.

"Swayam yr, ab juice khud piyo" Anika ordered him

"Rakh do yr, I'll drink later"

"Swayam abhi piyo yrr, voh kharab ho jayega"

"Nhi hoga yrr"

"SWAYAM...." whatever she was going to say was interuppted by the doorbell, both of them looked towards the door of their room then at each other, Swayam smirked showing  his injured leg as Anika went out of the door grumbling.

" Seema, who's on the door??" She asked the house help as she moved towards the main hall in her shorts & tank top. Well,what can she say her in-laws are quite modern.

She walked towards the main hall in a leisurely pace as she was quite anticipating one of the gang members sitting in the main hall with their infuriating smirks, she was not at all  expecting her dad sitting their looking all nervous.

" Bhai, isn't here" was the first sentence that came out of her mouth watching her father sitting there

"I'm not here to meet Siddhart, I'm here for you beta" he told her in a shaky voice but her whole focus was on the word beta, it felt like ages after what she had heard him call her that, she stood stoic watching him only as he continued apologizing to her. And at the moment she watched her unbreakable father cry as her heart crumbled in pain, she wasn't  angry with her father. She could never be angry with her father not after the amount of mistakes she committed  in childhood & her father forgave her, not after everything  he did to raise them,  not after the amount of love he gave them. So forgetting all the grudges she hugged him tightly like she used to do in her childhood whenever she was scared and like that everything fell into peice, a weight she never knew lifted off her shoulders making her relax a little more.

"So, how's my little doll" asked her father after some time which fell like ages to her

"Good, dad, everyone  is so good to me here"

"You're happy right" and that was her father again always concerned about her happiness

"Yes, dad"

" You're  not doing this to repay their kindness or something right ??"

"Naah, dad they love me really"

" And do you??? Do you love Swayam??"

This question took her by surprise did she love Swayam or by doing this she was destroying his life, but Swayam was the one to decide so, he was happy, they're happy with this but the question  still remains the same did she love him, she was saved from a self confrontation  by the sudden beeping of her phone.

Her screen showed many articles sent to her by Manik. As her eyes  skimmed through the paragraphs her eyes blazed from uncontained fury.

" dad will you do one thing for me??"

" what" Vikram asked readily

"Tell the oberois  we will participate in all the wedding functions of priyanka"

" why"

Anika just showed him the articles on the phone

" Anika, you don't need to prove anything to anyone"

"No, I do dad, they just can't  continue doing this, they needed to be  reminded  who is the boss & all this isn't  fair for Swayam, I can't  bear anyone  questioning  his place, his value in my life, the world  needs to know Shivaye Singh Oberoi doesn't effects Anika anymore & Anika Is not someone they wants  to mess with" Vikram was shocked to see the determination with which his daughter  spoke & he couldn't  help but agree to do as she asked him to do.

"You haven't  met Swayam  yet,  have you ???"

He nodded in negative as his daughter dragged him excitedly into Swayam's room where he could  see clearly see what others saw in them, LOVE