LET ME GO!

FELIX POV

Oscar was really scaring the girl.

I think she is scared of oscar and i dont know why.

"Asså oscar du skrämmer ju henne" i say and went to take his hand away from her.

"är jag så läskigt? " oscar asked.

"som fan, now let me go felix!" she say.

The truth is was not gonna hold her if i didnt want her to take me to her house so i could say sorry for the 100th time.

"where do you live?" i ask her

"i live where i live nd you dont have to know" she answer.

"Let me go please!" she added.

"im gonna let you go" i say.

"euh now bye" she say and wants to go.

"in one condition" i say "i know its about my sister but she doesnt want to see you, you are just tooo much for her and you hurt her fealing and here i am talking to the person that hurt my sisters feelings"  she say that hurt me a lot.

"I DID NOT BREAK HER HEART IZA" I say i was a bit angry now.

"euw dont you dare call me with my nickname" she says.

She is such a girly girl.

"im letting you go but if you run just now that we are at the back of you and 3 times faster than you" i say.

"why are you people scaring me for?" she say.

We started walking and we were behind her and we got at a corner next to her house.

The deal was she was gonna call bella and tell her to meet her outside.

"i dont have my phone" she said

"hon ljuger felix" omar says.

"käft" i say and he moves back.

"okay you can take my phone" i give her my phone cause i know she knows her sisters number in head.

"oh i think the screen is not working you need to fix it" she says and throwes my phone on the floor and it broke.

"Ta det lugnt felix"oscar say

"my phone is DEAD!" i say.

I holded her tight on her arms and she was getting red.

"you are hurting me" she says

"you hurt my phone" i say.

ISABELLAS POV

Iza was supposed to be here 2 hours ago but she is not here.

So i decided to go out and  go to school to look for her.

I went down and put on my shoes

"och vart ska du?" my dad asked

"leta efter den enda person som älskar mig i de här världen" i say and go out

When i got out i saw felix and his little crew of idiots.

so i wanted to go back but then i saw izabella with them but it looks like felix was hurting her so i ran to them.

"what are you doing? leave her alone" i say and take her away.

"she broke my phone! and we need to talk" felix answeres.

"you can get a new phone i can pay for it anyway and there is nothing to talk about" I say.

I started walking away with iza and she was laughing.

I felt that felix and his friends were following us behing dont know why.

I got to the door and i knocked.

My dad oppened the door and i went in whwn my dad wanted to close the door when felix just poor his foot there, i wish my dad would have smashed it

"you again, bella what did i tell you about this dude?" my dad askes me

"i dont speak with him he is here for another reason" i say.

"and they are four. what do you want?" my dad ask them

FELIX POV

"umm.jo iza broke my phone so i want a new one" i say.

I was not gonna ask for a new phone cause i could aford one but i knew that i was maybe gonna get to hang with bella for one day so i did it.

"okay iza take my card and you go with him and get him a new fone" her dad says.

Yes! Exactly what i was planning.

"but dad..." she wanted to say

"oh now you are saying no to see this person oh please just go" he dad says.

"fine" she says.

She put on her shoes and we got in her mums car and it was her driver driving.

It was quite in there.When we got out i told the boys to stay in the car so i was alone with her.

"where are we heading to?" she ask

"this shop" i answer

We went in and i choose the Iphone5s

and wen went to pay.

"you are not paying for anything" i say and swipe my card.

"ööö so why am i here then?" she ask.

"i just wanted time, would you? just give me a chance to speak" i say

"felix you have a girlfriend and this is never gonna work" she say.

Why does everything involving me doesnt work am i cursed or something.

"why wont it work and i am gonna break up with my girlfriend its not the same when you are with someone you dont love" i say.

"felix no i dont want you to break up with the poor girl because of me" i say

"its not because of you, its just that i dont feel the same way about her anymore" i say.

I got closer and rubbed her cheek with my thumb, she closed her eyes the oppened them and pushed my hand away.

"i know you liked that" i say

"oh please im going home" she say and she was red on her cheeks.

"youre cute when you blush" i say and smile at her.

"stop it felix" she said and went out.

We were kinda connecting again a bit.

I went out and saw her sitting in the car with the boys so we went back to her house and she told her driver to drop us at my place so we went.

ISABELLAS POV

He did it again he got me to blush ohhh i hate him.

"get ready for the beach" my mum says

Yes! the beach.

I went to put on my bikini but i didnt know which one.

"the blue one is nice" i heard someone say.

"ok" i sayd and went to put it on

"so what happened with felix?" my sister asked.

"nothing happened we just spoke and that was all" i say .

We went down and they were ready so we went out into the car and to the beach.

ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY JUST CAUSE IM KIND.I KNOW I KNOW.MOHAHA

TESSY