Sneaking around...

Heey! Sorry for the late upload. It had to be my turn to write when I went on holiday didn’t it? Ahh well...I still managed to finish this soooooooooo....er...enjoy I guess. xD

Laura’s POV:

“I think we should check out now...” I reminded Sara that we had to get back to our apartment.

“Sure thing...” she replied absentmindedly, looking at that article again.

“Earth to Sara!?!?” I exaggerated, waving my hand in front of her face. Her head snapped up to look at me. “Just leave it for now. We’ll get things sorted out soon enough.” I reassured her.

“What if the boys had something to do with this?” she asked. She looked worried even though she had no reason to be.

“I’m sure they didn’t.” I sighed. Sara eventually moved from her position. We got changed, gathered out things and started to head out. We had only been here for one night so we didn’t have much with us. We didn’t dress up either. We only wore sweats, vest tops and hoodies. And shoes obviously. We had just pretty much woken up not long ago and we didn’t look too brilliant so we kept our hoods up and heads down as we made our way out to the car waiting for us. We hopped in quickly and sent the driver back to our place.

Once we were in the car, and we were on our way, I started to scroll through my old phone messages. I spotted mine and Harry’s conversation from the night before. As I re-read our chat, a small smile crept to my lips. He was a nice guy who you couldn’t help but love. Not love love, but as in you can’t not like him...if that makes sense...

TEXT CONVO:

(me, Harry)

Sorry I left so soon. I never realised performing at the Brit’s could tire someone so fast. :L x

It’s alright! You’ll get used to it. You guys were great by the way! J Sorry about Caroline... x

Aw, thank you! No worries. What can you do ay? X

Well I avoided her for the rest of the evening. I didn’t enjoy it that much though...

Why not!?! X

You weren’t there...;) xx

Stop it Curly! You’re making me blush again...-_- x

You like me really! :P x

Yeah...you keep telling yourself that...;) x

I am offended! L x

Not offended enough to keep sending me kisses then? :P

Nope! Ever since you left I kept thinking of you. X

Well aren’t you nice! J It’s getting late. Night curly! xx

Night love. Sweet dreams (obviously about me) ;) xxx

Whatever floats your boat Hazza.. night xx

Night! Xx

---------------------------

“Hand it over.” Sara said to me, making me snap out of my trance to find her holding her hand out for me to place my phone there.

“It’s not that exciting!” I protested, as I reluctantly gave her the phone.

“Erm...excuse me hun...Harry Styles is flirting with you...other girls would kill to be in your position right now!” she exclaimed. I saw the driver look in his mirror at us because we were talking so loud. I shut the little window thingy that separated us from him.