Newbies, sound check and a hint of awkwardness...

A/N: Hellooo! This is a new fanfic co-written with @RealSaramusic. Love this girl loads and loads! This one was written by me and we both alternate so if you wanna know who writes which one...follow the pattern! hehe!

Hope you guys like it!

--------------------------------------------

Sara’s POV:

“Sound check in 5!” the stage director called through our dressing room door.

“Okaay!” We both yelled in reply. I put on my vans to go with my trackies and hoodie. It’s just casual for sound check. Nothing fancy.

“When do we perform later?” Laura asked, pulling her hoodie over her head and putting on her converses.

“In between Best Single and Best Newcomer...I think...” I answered her with as much as I could remember.

“Okay..well..come on let’s get going!” She pushed me through the door and we walked through the long corridors to the stage.

Me and Laura are both 17. We are both in a band called Shining Stars which just made a massive breakthrough and now we are noticed everywhere we go. We’re performing at the Brits tonight, and also, we were nominated for Best Newcomer.

We grabbed our mic’s and walked behind the set to get to the start of where we would perform.

“Okay girls! From the top!” the director announced through his microphone.

“Ready!” I spoke through the mic.

The song started playing and the platform we were standing on started to rise. As we were at stage level, you could see the arena was empty except from about 3 people sitting at the back. Probably just some workers coming to have a nose around.

Someday I’ll let you in, treat you right drive you out of your mind!... I belted into the microphone.

You never met a chick like me, burn so bright, I will make you blind...Laura sang.

Always want what you can’t have, is it so bad when you don’t get what you wanted. Make you feel good as I whip you into shape boy yeah let’s get it started.

We started to walk down the stairs to the main stage whilst singing the chorus,

Give it Up, you can’t win cause’ I know where you’ve been, such a shame you don’t put up a fight. It’s the game that we play at the end of the night, it’s the same old story but you never get it right, Give it Up.

Laura’s POV:

The director waved his hand in the air to stop.

“Is everything alright?” I spoke through the mic. The director started chatting quietly to one of the lighting and sound guys. There was an awkward silence as me and Sara exchanged confused looks.

“we’re here! hold the applause!” a faint shout came from the back of the arena. Everyone looked up to see 2 extra people appear with the original 3. They realised that we had noticed them and they sank in their seats, trying not to be noticed.

“Get out..” I stated simply into the microphone. They all scrambled from their seats and ran out the back door.

“I swear I’ve seen them before. Where have I seen those curls from?” I whispered to Sara.

Niall’s POV:

“Boys! Sound check in half an hour!” the director called through the door.

When You're Famous [A OneDirection FanFic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara